• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feedback on T400

jaredw33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If someone were to make a T400, which of these two blends do you think would be smoother?
1. 200mgs Test E/ 200mgs Test C
2. 160mgs Test E/ 160mgs Test C/ 80mgs TPP?

I'm guessing 1.

Neither. No matter what compound you mix, concentration doesnt change much.

You can try using EO to thin out little bit but thats about it. YOu will still get some sort of discomfort this way

Thanks for the feedback Liquid. I don't use EO in anything because I have a nasty sensitivity to it. I'll just do some Test E at 300. Thanks again Bro.

I also get negative reaction from EO. I just do 2ml of test-E 250 and it does the job with hell of less pain the next day.

I also dont like guaiacol in TNE

Sorry to hijack thread but what recipe would you guys use for painless test e 300mg/ml? 2%ba 15% bb? carrier is gso

^^ That would work. I also use 2/18, but you don't really need that much BB to make it hold, I just like how thin and smooth it makes it.

^^ That would work. I also use 2/18, but you don't really need that much BB to make it hold, I just like how thin and smooth it makes it.

so more bb will make it smoother? I only ask because I brewed tren ace up at 2/18 and its got a nice sting to it, makes prop feel like butter

so more bb will make it smoother? I only ask because I brewed tren ace up at 2/18 and its got a nice sting to it, makes prop feel like butter

Good tren properly filtered shouldnt really hurt IMO. What dosage per ml?

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know anything about brewing but I can say that I have had Test E 300 made with GSO and EO, both were painless. The test 400 I tried sucked, that shit is not worth the pain, just load more in the barrel with Test 300 and be done with it. I mean, if you are wanting to run 800mg a week its not that hard to do if you can do math. I am on a gram a week now with Test E 250, sure its a lot in each pin with the Mast E on top of it but its still no pain. I know that Agent Yes uses EO for all her test blends to make it thin and hold at the higher concentrations but it sounds like you can't do EO.

I don't know anything about brewing but I can say that I have had Test E 300 made with GSO and EO, both were painless. The test 400 I tried sucked, that shit is not worth the pain, just load more in the barrel with Test 300 and be done with it. I mean, if you are wanting to run 800mg a week its not that hard to do if you can do math. I am on a gram a week now with Test E 250, sure its a lot in each pin with the Mast E on top of it but its still no pain. I know that Agent Yes uses EO for all her test blends to make it thin and hold at the higher concentrations but it sounds like you can't do EO.
no interest in using eo, ive already got everything else and to ust buy eo at this point would be quite expensive with shipping/duties etc so I only want to use gso ba and bb. So there shouldn't be much of a difference in 15% vs 18?

There's a lot of different things that will effect PIP. Solvents used is def one, but the quality of raws and filtration method play a big part as well. And like Dizzym said, good Tren made correctly shouldn't hurt. I've always made my Tren Ace at 100mgs/ mL with 2/20, filtered thru a .22 PDVF. Practically no PIP at all.
But you could make it perfectly and still end up with a bite if your raws aren't the best quality.

Anyone got news on coverting revalor 200 to tren..how to properly remove estrogen. ?? I miss finaplex. .!!!

No it should not burn at all. 30ml 2/10 per 30 dose. .. man love it.

Back