• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nicknames

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What nicknames do you hate?

The number one fucking annoying ass name I can't stand is "Hoss".

Fuck you..... This isn't Dallas you unoriginal cunt. Fucking Hoss.

Good work there Hoss! What cha say ole Hoss? What's going on big Hoss. Fuck you, that's what's going on.

What are ones you guys hate? I'm not being Hosstile so the first dick weed that says it gets a one day ban

Sorry, hoss.

I think "dawg" is pretty dang annoying. I ain't yo dawg...you ain't black...neither am I. So quit trying to be ghetto.

Cunt....

just kidding , it’s grown on me #nobanme

Also, cupcake. Middle Aged (fuckable) women always call me cupcake. I admit it gives me a semi but I know I’m not the only one they call cupcake and it makes me jealous and insecure. Cupcake? I got your cupcake bitch! Lol

Dude !!!! I hate it especially coming from a chick. My first wife would get pissed off at me and call me dude now 10 years later I think it still triggers something in my brain to hear someone call me dude.

Me when I hear white guys call each other niggas...

35ac59da4f6ee30f8c8a398e88f45d24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s more of a ghetto/hip hop culture thing, you don’t have to be black to relate to that, at least that’s how it is where I’m from

I don’t like it when people call me big guy . I’m sure they would be offended if i called them skinny fuck or hey fatty.

Wow you guys get triggered easy ehh, I've been called most of those and used some myself. I use bro probably the most...lol. maybe switch to Bra, anyone remember that...old school surfer talk.

I know a guy that calls everyone "Guy" .It's "Hey Guy" "Morning Guy" "What's up Guy".I don't know it just sounds queer to me.

I actually have a pretty long nickname that I hate that my wife often say, but I just ignore it.. "hey, are you even listening to me".. if it wasn't such a long nickname than maybe I would reply but I'm not going to entertain her..

Get Shredded!
I actually have a pretty long nickname that I hate that my wife often say, but I just ignore it.. "hey, are you even listening to me".. if it wasn't such a long nickname than maybe I would reply but I'm not going to entertain her..

Oh yeah I am constantly refered to as "Bob Goddammit" by mine.

They don't bother me all that much.
But I always felt cheif was a funny one.
Whats up cheif.
The smoke signals from my teepee I Guess.
Over here looking like John Smith pale as snow. So next time just address me By sitting bull please.

They don't bother me all that much.
But I always felt cheif was a funny one.
Whats up cheif.
The smoke signals from my teepee I Guess.
Over here looking like John Smith pale as snow. So next time just address me By sitting bull please.
do I know you? Lol

Cant say anything to you guys. I use all those, Lmao. Hoss, bruh, brah, bro, bud, buddy, boss, guy, etc.

I had an older co worker call me sport. That irked me a bit. But he had just seen Antman vs Wasp and told me the story and we had a chuckle over it.

Other than that, I guess I dont really get as offended as some of YOU people. LOL.

Cant say anything to you guys. I use all those, Lmao. Hoss, bruh, brah, bro, bud, buddy, boss, guy, etc.

I had an older co worker call me sport. That irked me a bit. But he had just seen Antman vs Wasp and told me the story and we had a chuckle over it.

Other than that, I guess I dont really get as offended as some of YOU people. LOL.

What do you mean "you people"
=D

Yeah I use Buddy a lot.Never thought of it as condescending.Maybe Chief or Pal would be.I actually use to say "yeah buddy" before Ronnie Coleman ever lifted a weight but I'm in Texas and it was kind of a common phrase.

I make an effort to introduce myself and then call people by name, "nicknames" don't really bother me, but most people call me sir, my name...or even "you're strong" lol I'll explain...

A couple of days ago, I was at a local fancy market place which I regularly eat at after I workout...I had to use the men's room, its a small bathroom, the 1 urinal, 1 stall kind, so if there's anyone in there when you walk in, it's immediately overcrowded! ya know the type, right.
so I walk in and there's a little boy, standing behind his pops, he is roughly 6-8 yrs old, he looks up at me and shouts "you're strong! dad! look! hurry look! turn around! you have to see how strong he is! ... his dad was taking a leak behind him and says "hold on son, the kid is relentless man, dad finally says his name with a frustrating tone I can't! hold on! the kiddo continues with you're so strong! dad finishes and he turns around, we both chuckled, and I say to the little guy, you look strong too! his shirt had a baseball and bat pic on it so I say, are you a baseball player? he got all excited and tried having a conversation, but dad pulled him out of the bathroom pretty quick, it was awkward for the dude, but the genuinely excited outburst of the kid was just priceless!
for the record, the dad was a skinny dude, the bearded, tight clothes wearing type... ya know the kind gillette razors are looking for these days... idk if it's relevant in this thread but it was funny cause I can see and hear my own little guy doing the same sort of thing as he has done it before ! :funny:

I make an effort to introduce myself and then call people by name, "nicknames" don't really bother me, but most people call me sir, my name...or even "you're strong" lol I'll explain...

A couple of days ago, I was at a local fancy market place which I regularly eat at after I workout...I had to use the men's room, its a small bathroom, the 1 urinal, 1 stall kind, so if there's anyone in there when you walk in, it's immediately overcrowded! ya know the type, right.
so I walk in and there's a little boy, standing behind his pops, he is roughly 6-8 yrs old, he looks up at me and shouts "you're strong! dad! look! hurry look! turn around! you have to see how strong he is! ... his dad was taking a leak behind him and says "hold on son, the kid is relentless man, dad finally says his name with a frustrating tone I can't! hold on! the kiddo continues with you're so strong! dad finishes and he turns around, we both chuckled, and I say to the little guy, you look strong too! his shirt had a baseball and bat pic on it so I say, are you a baseball player? he got all excited and tried having a conversation, but dad pulled him out of the bathroom pretty quick, it was awkward for the dude, but the genuinely excited outburst of the kid was just priceless!
for the record, the dad was a skinny dude, the bearded, tight clothes wearing type... ya know the kind gillette razors are looking for these days... idk if it's relevant in this thread but it was funny cause I can see and hear my own little guy doing the same sort of thing as he has done it before ! :funny:
I can imagine that happens alot to you i know it happens to me often...my wife rolls her eyes lol unless its a women then well she isn't too happy...but mostly kids and dudes . Its a great feeling but can get awkward when the dads are out of shape. That is part of the reason we do what we do,to stand put and get those looks and attention. It is gratifying when your hard work is recognized.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Really? What someone says or thinks of me is none of my business. It has absolutely no impact upon me whatsoever. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I am flattered that people think about me in the first place.

88839c15198702c701b8eb65a7f7f4e2.jpg

Really? What someone says or thinks of me is none of my business. It has absolutely no impact upon me whatsoever. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I am flattered that people think about me in the first place.

88839c15198702c701b8eb65a7f7f4e2.jpg

i like it. ^ if that doesn’t redeem you, I don’t know what will lol

Back