• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ph to kickstart cycle?

liveswole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to use a ph as a kickstart for my cycle, it's been a while since I've used a ph, usually run dbol..anyway for strength and lean gains what u bros reccomend? I was thinkin havoc and ultradrol?

Methyl-sten, 20mg ED. That is the way to go if it was me.

Msten looks nice how were ur gains/ strength with it,what about cytostane? Viscious what's mde? I'm not a fan of the new formula in dmz

Metha drol extreme... I forgot about the new formula I stocked up on the old one I'm currently running it

Methadrol Extreme, it's M-Sten and DMZ. Gains will be diet dependent.

Wow methadrol looks like the one thanx bro, how u dose it, what were ur gains like?

- - - Updated - - -

Gains meaning strength wise

Dont stack multiple prohormones at once, unless you have someone willing to donate you their livers and you have surgery fee

Take tons of liver support as well as cholesterole supplements.

Need2guard is fairly good product.

I recomand superdrol for kick start for about four weeks. Run it at 30mg a day. Dont go over 30mg it will stress liver too much.

I took two pre workout some guys do one morning one night...strength was definitely way up and I gained some
Nice size I believe I was running it w test and deca

Methyl Sten is a fantastic Oral. One of my favorites. My last cycle I kickstarted with 20mgs of MSten and 20mgs of P-Plex. I can't stand P-Plex normally and it makes me feel like shit, but MSten I felt great on.

Probably my new favorite Oral. Epistane is fine it just takes forever to kick in...for a kickstart you want something that hits early:MSten, Superdrol, Dbol etc.

MSten by istelf at 20mgs wasn't as toxic to my liver as was HDrol at 125mgs a day. But who knows what other factors might have been in play. I always run TUDCA with C-17 methylated orals.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be honest on this but I abused ph's at one point. Spawn and Mdrol were both amazing!!! I ran them back to back a few times.

You can safely run two with no problems. Pick up some milk thistle and liv 52. Load up before the cycle also, IMO.

I never used any of the ones mentioned above might might give them a go.

First of all you guys are all wrong. DMZ, methyl-sten, superdrol and epistane are all active steroids just like methyl-clostebol. They are no more toxic than dbol and drol. Treat them as those and you have nothing to worry about.

Back