• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little info about me the new guy

Bostonguy857

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, im new to the forum and im just dropping a quick introduction. Ive been training since i was 16 weighing about 144lbs. Nothing special just pushups, pullups and situps and like most guys at that age i skipped leg day. At 24 and 155lbs my training intensified once i learned about proper nutrition and training routines.

At 27 and about 160lbs i eventually learned about gear and sarms and that stated my curiosity and my research into them. At 30, 5'8" and 164lbs 12 to 14% body fat my gains started to slow down, to the point that I would have to dial down further on my macros. So latter that spring i stated my first cycle of 10mg lgd4033, 25mg mk677 and 10mg of cardarine.

Now I'm 33 going on 34, 185lbs i just started my 5 cycle. Im cutting for my anniversary on 10mg of rad140, 10mg of cardarine and 330mg of 4andro. Whenever i did a cycle it was always a lean bulk with minimal drugs, i wanted the drugs to push me along and not throw me along. If you guys and gals wanna know more about my previous cycles or my nutrition feel free to ask.

Welcome!

Welcome to ASF

Back