• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where is everybody getting their sarms from now??

Sgt.Bryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to try MK677 and lgd-4033. But the only places I find are via googling, prefer something that people on this site have used...

sarms pharm and peptides warehouse are the only ones that I can find lgd-4033

I’m lucky lucky enough to have access to SARMS Pharm and SARM SOURCE brand products I’m currently in a PCT phase and this product below is helping tremendously with keeping my gains and my strength up while helping me reduce body fat.
b93f41e495d9ced7cb67e330528d5d9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narrows Labs quick and very reliable. Stay away from RUI or CEM. Both scammers.

I've herd rui and cem went down hill it's a shame they used to be good and have been around a long time I agree though narrows is legit also have used nootropic source

holy crap, sarmsource prices are three times everyone else. ouch, gear is cheaper.

holy crap, sarmsource prices are three times everyone else. ouch, gear is cheaper.

I literally can drive 8 minutes to a place I can sarmssource for much lower than what’s online. Some former competitors run a supp shop around my way and carry a lot of “for research only” products. After researching everything for myself I first started off with Lgd and was pleased. But then I ran lgd and rad 140 together last summer and it was pretty apparent that this stuff is official.

IML Gear Cream!
I literally can drive 8 minutes to a place I can sarmssource for much lower than what’s online. Some former competitors run a supp shop around my way and carry a lot of “for research only” products. After researching everything for myself I first started off with Lgd and was pleased. But then I ran lgd and rad 140 together last summer and it was pretty apparent that this stuff is official.

I'm curious....does this supp shop have the same initials for their shop name? (SS). Cuz I swear to God those bottles look familiar but I was never sure if they were legit.

I'm curious....does this supp shop have the same initials for their shop name? (SS). Cuz I swear to God those bottles look familiar but I was never sure if they were legit.

No, not quite those initials but if they do carry sarmssource or sarms pharm I wouldn’t hesitate to snatch some up.

Ya I tried rui last week cuz I saw people saying theyre g2g. Def scam now.
I've herd rui and cem went down hill it's a shame they used to be good and have been around a long time I agree though narrows is legit also have used nootropic source

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Whatever you do stay away from SarmsX which is Dylan Gemelli's line of sarms...fake ass shit.

Ya I tried rui last week cuz I saw people saying theyre g2g. Def scam now.

Unfortunately they used to be. Somehow always these companies scam on their way out. That’s the risk dealing with online sources .

Unfortunately they used to be. Somehow always these companies scam on their way out. That’s the risk dealing with online sources .
True. i got exit scammed once before from a ugl that was legit till the end. Rui payment method right now is using token but its not actually token payment.com. I contacted the real token payment.com when i realized somethin was up to access my acct, and they said never created one with the real company.

Back