• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Noopept, d-bol TD

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
13eeba43f9639232b8e1d2d620019c34.jpg
0d6c3d60e8a28c0297d704b4845e6d17.jpg
thought I’d give the Noopept a try since everyone was talking so good about it. Got a lil d-bill to go with my current cycle. Hoping I’m one of those that love it too !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thought I’d give the Noopept a try since everyone was talking so good about it. Got a lil d-bill to go with my current cycle. Hoping I’m one of those that love it too !!

D-bill that doesn't cost a Bill(dbol) lol

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

You will be thinking clearer and quicker than you have in years. Sweet looking td!

Damn auto correct on new phone

I know you know what you're talking about. That's why I don't ever use that though lol

Keep me posted on that nooept.
Thinking I may get some when I go to EMT school.

You're going to love it my dude

Hey brother how long does it take to build up in your system before you feel the effects of the noopept? Or does it have to build up at all? I took two yesterday and two this morning but wasnt feeling any different really so i took two more this afternoon. Is there a certain dosage that works best in your opinion ?

IML Gear Cream!
​Nice to see people are finally seeing the wonders of Noopept. It's gaining popularity lately...as it should.

Hey brother how long does it take to build up in your system before you feel the effects of the noopept? Or does it have to build up at all? I took two yesterday and two this morning but wasnt feeling any different really so i took two more this afternoon. Is there a certain dosage that works best in your opinion ?

It usually takes a few days for people to really notice the results.. I know this sounds on usual but I noticed it's results when I actually stop taking it.. that is when I realized how well the stuff was actually working.. it was then when I Incorporated it again I was more in tune with what to expect and feel.. for myself the best thing that I liked about it, it gave me more clarity and better comprehension when communicating with people, I was able to listen to detail and I was more engaged in the conversations and interactions..

It usually takes a few days for people to really notice the results.. I know this sounds on usual but I noticed it's results when I actually stop taking it.. that is when I realized how well the stuff was actually working.. it was then when I Incorporated it again I was more in tune with what to expect and feel.. for myself the best thing that I liked about it, it gave me more clarity and better comprehension when communicating with people, I was able to listen to detail and I was more engaged in the conversations and interactions..
Precisely. My second run was the best because I knew what to look for and it really helped me notice the benefits. It comes on so subtly that you probably won't notice how much it's helping the first time you run it until you take your first break and return to a normal-functioning brain.

So what do you feel is a good dosage? The pamphlets come in russian so i really don’t have a good baseline to go off of. I just take two in the a.m. and then one more in the afternoon if i feel like i need it but thats just me. Curious as to what the recommended dosages are ?

So what do you feel is a good dosage? The pamphlets come in russian so i really don’t have a good baseline to go off of. I just take two in the a.m. and then one more in the afternoon if i feel like i need it but thats just me. Curious as to what the recommended dosages are ?

That's about spot on. The recommended starting dose is 10mg (1 tablet) in the morning just after breakfast and 10mg after lunch. I went as high as 20mg (2 tablets) after breakfast and 20mg after lunch. This is considered to be the maximum recommended dose. At first I got mild, dull, lingering headaches at that dose but they went away after a few days. I'll admit I jumped up to the max dose very quickly so I was not able to gauge whether there was any added benefit to running it at that dose compared to the minimum dose. But for how cheap it was, and the fact that I have access to it whenever I want through PSL I figured screw it lets get smart. :)

Back