• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test/Deca Blend

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently picked up the Euro Pharm Test E 250, Deca 200 blend.

Zero pip from it and it's prefect for those who like to add Deca to their cruise.

Half a ml 2x per week and let the good times roll!

http://unclez.ru/home/262-test-e-250mg-deca-200mg-450mgml-10mlvial-ep.html
a2c0348cf1187a2c49abec5a18c98444.jpg

My absolute favorite blend I have ever used. I have literally used 20+ vials or more of this stuff and have tons on deck as well. You’ll be pleased Monte.

Ok Monte what’s your view on this blend ? I know it’s been a few weeks so I’m sure it’s working by now. I hope you like this one as much as I did.

Ok Monte what’s your view on this blend ? I know it’s been a few weeks so I’m sure it’s working by now. I hope you like this one as much as I did.
Well it works well. Going to have bloods soon too.

I will say it does have a bite. This is expected with 450mg of hormone per ml though. I've had to only pin glutes with it because it'll leave my quads just tight as fuck if I pin there.

Haven't mixed it with anything since it's all in using besides one more pin of test during the week. Heating it helps some but, the oil is already very thin so it's minimal.

Still very happy with it. Still highly recommend it.

Great ratio blend for my year round use!!

Max

Got some on the way!! Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it works well. Going to have bloods soon too.

I will say it does have a bite. This is expected with 450mg of hormone per ml though. I've had to only pin glutes with it because it'll leave my quads just tight as fuck if I pin there.

Haven't mixed it with anything since it's all in using besides one more pin of test during the week. Heating it helps some but, the oil is already very thin so it's minimal.

Still very happy with it. Still highly recommend it.

I find it very minimal but I guess I used this product so much I got use to it. Looking forward to your upcoming bloods.

Back