• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Love me some GC Anavar

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So where do I start??!!??

I’m on week 4 of Var, taking 50mg a day and I have to say this stuff is awesome.

Quick question how many weeks could someone run var?? Cause man I wish I could run this stuff all summer:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let your bloodwork make that call. After 6-8 weeks, check your bloods.....adjust from that point.

So where do I start??!!??

I’m on week 4 of Var, taking 50mg a day and I have to say this stuff is awesome.

Quick question how many weeks could someone run var?? Cause man I wish I could run this stuff all summer:)

As far as liver toxicity , I believe I read on ASF that var is very mild. You might be able to get 16-20 weeks on it if you stay moderate with your dosage, lay off the booze and keep up with blood work.

but I’ve been thinking about running some var in the very near future

ldog , I will be in contact soon lol

Operators are standing by😎

As far as liver toxicity , I believe I read on ASF that var is very mild. You might be able to get 16-20 weeks on it if you stay moderate with your dosage, lay off the booze and keep up with blood work.

but I’ve been thinking about running some var in the very near future

ldog , I will be in contact soon lol

GC Var is some of the most legit Var I’ve ever used. 50mgs a day and I’m g2g.

Is 50mg a normal dose or the lower side? also when do you take it, first thing in morning or an hour before workout?

Thanks, I have some GC Var I am looking to try at some point.

50mg is a normal dose but was VERY effective for me 150-200 on a very high dose.

Split the dose.. first thing in the morning and my second dose I’d take 8 hours after first dose.

And always tried to do so on empty stomach..

Is 50mg a normal dose or the lower side? also when do you take it, first thing in morning or an hour before workout?

Thanks, I have some GC Var I am looking to try at some point.

50mg is a normal dose but was VERY effective for me 150-200 on a very high dose.

Split the dose.. first thing in the morning and my second dose I’d take 8 hours after first dose.

Thanks for that

IML Gear Cream!

How were the back pumps on that high dosage? thanks

Back