• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Police Kill one of the Boston Marathon Bombers, Manhunt on for the Second Asshole

Btw, they reportedly are foreigners..... but you know how initial reports are usually inaccurate.

I'm just watching this on the news right now. One of the two brothers is dead, now they just need to kill the other!!!

Got what he deserved!

Chechneans ....... Ive been watching since 5:00 the shit is fucked

Fuck killing him... Find out all his intel. Why they did it, who is connections are, and then hang him in downtown Boston and let they have their way with him.

Police Kill one of the Boston Marathon Bombers, Manhunt on for the Second Assho

Fuck killing him... Find out all his intel. Why they did it, who is connections are, and then hang him in downtown Boston and let they have their way with him.

Kill his own family and rape his sisters in front of him before killing?

That's what they do in movies.

I dont know why our country keeps letting in people who could possibly be linked to any terrorist activity. If you are from a certain country you should be banned, no questions asked just stay the fuck out! and I dont care if you have family here!

NBC NEWS:
"CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won," the Boston Police Department said on its Twitter account.
Cops cheered as the suspect was taken into custody in Watertown, Mass. just before 9 p.m., and residents flooded the streets, some chanting, "USA!"

Back