• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T4

gymrat38

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m 3 months in HGH cycle @ 3.3iu 7days a week. At week 13 I have become extremely tired all the time very lethargic and barley motivated to train. Legs muscles ache and pain behind both knees. Signs def point to suppressed thyroid. I have read adding in 100 mcg T4 daily will solve this. So, how is UncleZs T4 from those of you that have used. I was pointed here by Monte in another thread. Z has the lowest min order I could find.

When growth hormone is taken, along with T3, the GH will stop converting T4 to T3 after a certain point, which means it will shut of the good, anabolic effects of GH by killing the pathway that creates them! This, to me, seems like a bad thing! Now if we add T4 into a GH cycle, we would enhance this pathway, giving the GH more anabolic effects!

Remember that T4 alone is pretty ineffective for our purposes and requires something like GH to be made effective.

I have actually seen how effective using T4 in conjunction with GH is, first hand. A guy I know was dieting for a show using GH and T3 (along with many other anabolic compounds), but was seeing no change in his fat to muscle ratio. Even with changes in his diet, such as lowering carbs, increasing cardio and even lowering calories, there were minimal changes, at best. T4 was introduced and within 1 week a change of 2.5% body fat and an increase of 1kg of muscle was measured! This is a pretty drastic change in any book.

Aw yes the HgH crippling sides that no one likes to talk about. I recently dropped my dose down to 2iu M—F because I was literally a fucking zombie 24/7. I would not hesitate to use Euro Pharmacies T4 the line is top notch. It will help combat some of the hgh sides to a certain degree.

That is a profound statement...
Do you know the dose and timing for taking t4 in conjunction is his GH shot?

I’ve read more than a few times of people taking t4 & t4 in conjunction with GH, I’ve never tried either one...

I wonder did he do t4 based on lab work? experiment... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back