• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need another logger!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a member who is active here as well as Outlaw to run a detailed log for us.

Will receive $300 in product from Uncle Z and I'll assist with your needs. Depending on the person, I might go full coach during the log, just depends.

Would love to see a highly motivated individual who wants to shed some fat and work their ass off apply!

I would love to do a log for you guys. Currently it's my last year in the military in a great position for some intense training and serious dedication. Cruising right now too, so def in good position for an upcoming blast.

Also, would be willing to just hire Monte (was attempting to do that anyhow).

Monday I'm having a bodpod appointment (on the armys budget too ) so I'll have a reasonably accurate bf% start point.

Sounds interesting.... been slack as hell the last few years....just getting back at it and completely out of shape, no reason to sugar coat shit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun but never been to Outlawmuscle however.

Im game. Coming off of 3 to 4 months of pct with good bloods. Done logs before. I dont think im on outlaw though :(

Outlaw is old school board. No biggie- Just like any other board. Register with any email. Guess you have to use a similar handle as here or let Monte know its you.

Outlaw is old school board. No biggie- Just like any other board. Register with any email. Guess you have to use a similar handle as here or let Monte know its you.
If id get picked i absolutely will. I may have been a member there years ago like i was on IMF and prohormone forums. I know however how it looks when a person on a site is new to the site running a log. Just dont look good sometimes lol but id still love to do this. I used uncle z for my first cycle 9 years ago!

I shall check it out and thanks.

<like> but not ready to go full blast yet

I don’t have access to get blood work all the time but can def take progress pics and post workouts and meals! Before and after pics as well as weekly updates.

Back