• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gravy n sarms

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've run lgd-4033 mk-677 and osta. Have a shit ton on hand. Be it powder, tabs or liquid. Also have rad 140 n cardarine. Yet to try rad. But now that I'm on the juice. How the fuck do I use these things. Wait for the end of my blast and bridge between cycles? Ive literally spent thousands stocking up on sarms when the ban talk was about. I don't wanna waste em. Probly foolish move. But as a natty. It was helping me look fine as fuck.
Anyone here tried sarms with n without gear?

Yeah man run it with Gear.

They still have various benefits besides just muscle gain.

I mean MK677 is a miracle drug imo.

I have transdermal SR and Rad140 and have been using that for endurance gains in addition to my HRT script and it's magical.

Right now I just started a log on S23 combined with my HRT if you wanna follow along, it's in the Log Section on this forum.

Yea bro ive only ran sarms solo cant speak on gear but heard some are better on cycle then others.. Ive ran lgd4033, ost, rad and mk677 from numerous source and always loved them and the pct is easier.. Arimistine with laxoginine pct blend was pretty bad ass. Also im with wes mk677 is GREAT to use

Back