• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ligandrol Testing TD

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there ASF Gang,

Basicstero saw it fit to send me some Ligandrol - 4033 for testing. They're about to roll out more products and gave me a shot at trying it out.

Ligandrol is typically a "bulking" SARM, but I'm eating more akin to a recomp, so we will see what happens.

Attachments

• lig.jpg
    lig.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
Hey there ASF Gang,

Basicstero saw it fit to send me some Ligandrol - 4033 for testing. They're about to roll out more products and gave me a shot at trying it out.

Ligandrol is typically a "bulking" SARM, but I'm eating more akin to a recomp, so we will see what happens.

nice :) enjoy!

Hey there ASF Gang,

Hi, thanks for feedback, we hope you enjoy it.

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

My sincere apologies gents. Life got REALLY complicated, and I’ll get y’all caught up shortly.

Hey there Gang, sorry for the long overdue update.

So I started off June running 20mg/day of the Ligandrol. Things started like they might with any oral. Nothing in particular for about a week, then all the sudden the gravity got turned down a bit.

My strength was up, and so was my weight. I started at about 250 lbs (I'm 6'7") and by about the end of week 4 I was bumping along at 260. No, it wasn't all meat and I could tell I was carrying some extra water.

I stopped at about a month of 20mg/day. Ligandrol IS suppresive to testosterone and I could feel it. The little man downstairs was taking a lot to rouse and my energy felt down.

Being that I didn't have any Clomid on hand, I dropped the Ligandrol. I didn't want to push it any further or longer given my general lack of preparation.

But to me that seems like the ticket whether you run a PCT or not. I'm planning to do another 1 month shot with the Ligandrol and a short PCT to keep things rocking.

After getting off the Ligandrol I settled back down 254-255. So, not bad considering the ease and lack of side.

To me, this is a GREAT way to dip a toe into the muscle building PED world.

Please hit me up if you have any questions.

Do you think this would work well with some proviron?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Ya know it sure might. But adding a true AAS will accelerate the testosterone suppression, even if Mesterolone is on the lesser end of suppressive.

But some of the effects might be mitigated by Proviron’s capacity to reduce SHBG which will increase “free” test. But when you come off both products the restart of endogenous test might be slow and rough.

Ya know it sure might. But adding a true AAS will accelerate the testosterone suppression, even if Mesterolone is on the lesser end of suppressive.

But some of the effects might be mitigated by Proviron’s capacity to reduce SHBG which will increase “free” test. But when you come off both products the restart of endogenous test might be slow and rough.
How many mgs was each tablet?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Of the Lgd? 10mg per tab. I took 20mgs/day for the month. That seemed to be the suggested dose most places I looked at.

Back