• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Another Gear Church TD and New Cycle!

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gear church is great he continues to go above and beyond for me and all his customers I wouldn't know what I'd do without such a quality source!! I'm currently running 100mg Var, 800mg Mast but I might push this towards a gram later on, 250mg Test, and so Far 100mg of Tren E building up to 200 then seeing where I go from there as I had a very bad experience with Tren Ace from the very first injection but with this Tren E everything has been smooth so far so I'll see if the long ester turns out more tolerable. Anyways I'll either start a log or just hit with some before and afters mid way this shall be a sight to see. I'm taking my body composition back in the name of Oden !!!
e844abbda368d6fc90e4b7778d4567b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate your loyalty!

Gear church is great he continues to go above and beyond for me and all his customers I wouldn't know what I'd do without such a quality source!! I'm currently running 100mg Var, 800mg Mast but I might push this towards a gram later on, 250mg Test, and so Far 100mg of Tren E building up to 200 then seeing where I go from there as I had a very bad experience with Tren Ace from the very first injection but with this Tren E everything has been smooth so far so I'll see if the long ester turns out more tolerable. Anyways I'll either start a log or just hit with some before and afters mid way this shall be a sight to see. I'm taking my body composition back in the name of Oden !!!
e844abbda368d6fc90e4b7778d4567b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GC TrenE is a creeper and in my opinion over dosed, but when it hit I felt like Moses. I did not hear the 10 commandments but man did I hear a whole lot of other shat. This old guy should not be messing with Tren but I like it I like it a lot.

And how much Tren was this old guy running?😎

GC TrenE is a creeper and in my opinion over dosed, but when it hit I felt like Moses. I did not hear the 10 commandments but man did I hear a whole lot of other shat. This old guy should not be messing with Tren but I like it I like it a lot.

I just started GC's Tren E ,and I'm wondering what your dose is and how long till it kicked in?

Back