• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 weeks into TRT and getting impatient

Galaxy9

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve done a fair amount of research and I know it can take 3 or more weeks for improvements, but I feel nothing thus far while reading all of the praises by others. I actually feel a drop in libido.
I’m seeing a urologist at a local men’s clinic who put me on TRT the same day he took the first blood draw. 400mg load dose. He then left on vacation for a week and meanwhile, my tests came back.
I’ll post results below.
It was 10 days before he was back in the office where we went over my labs and gave me another load dose (since over a week had passed) and sent me home with 5 pre-loaded shots of test cyp. 100mg/ ea. To be self administered once a week. All in all he seems pretty liberal already. He also said 1mg of Adex twice a week. Since I took the adex, I’ve had very few erections.
Beginning Labs:
Hemoglobin 15.1 g/dL
Hematocrit 46.0 %
Testosterone, serum 316
PSA 0.3
Total Testosterone 367.2
Estradiol 17.0
These numbers weren’t TERRIBLE, so I’m glad he’s helping me. Any ideas on the libido drop already? Opinions on the doc’s treatment? Oh and it’s only costing me $250 for a YEAR’S worth of meds, including visits and future labs!

I’ve done a fair amount of research and I know it can take 3 or more weeks for improvements, but I feel nothing thus far while reading all of the praises by others. I actually feel a drop in libido.
I’m seeing a urologist at a local men’s clinic who put me on TRT the same day he took the first blood draw. 400mg load dose. He then left on vacation for a week and meanwhile, my tests came back.
I’ll post results below.
It was 10 days before he was back in the office where we went over my labs and gave me another load dose (since over a week had passed) and sent me home with 5 pre-loaded shots of test cyp. 100mg/ ea. To be self administered once a week. All in all he seems pretty liberal already. He also said 1mg of Adex twice a week. Since I took the adex, I’ve had very few erections.
Beginning Labs:
Hemoglobin 15.1 g/dL
Hematocrit 46.0 %
Testosterone, serum 316
PSA 0.3
Total Testosterone 367.2
Estradiol 17.0
These numbers weren’t TERRIBLE, so I’m glad he’s helping me. Any ideas on the libido drop already? Opinions on the doc’s treatment? Oh and it’s only costing me $250 for a YEAR’S worth of meds, including visits and future labs!

Everyone is different, be patient. With estro at 17, you do not want/need to take adex right now. Youre on the very low end already and i suspect near crashing since your libido is gone.

Any soreness or achiness? if so those are also some pretty nasty symptoms of crashed estro

My experiences working with Endos and Urologists for a decade gave me enough to see that actually smaller dosages more often, end up with a superior overall blood plasma level, aka you will have a more consistent baseline if you inject say E4th day. So we administered say 50mgs E4d or even 100mgs E4d.

You really shouldn't need that high of an AI tbh, but that's your call sir.

Also as for running HCG while on cycle, we saw best results long term with using 250-500iu 2x per week.

We also had best results when alternating injections sites into new muscle tissue as often as possible. So for instance if I were administering a patient, I might go right delt, left delt, right glute, left glute, right quad, left quad, right pec, left pec before ever returning back to the Delts and continuing on as such.

We found that when taking ultrasounds of AAS users and long term AAS abusers, or even HRT patients that we did find accumulations of oil/puss/blood (not a full blown abcess) in many of these patients who were utilizing the same areas over and over and over.

Just my 2 cents but hope this information can help you in obtaining a higher free and total T level with just some basic adjustments.

Everyone is different, be patient. With estro at 17, you do not want/need to take adex right now. Youre on the very low end already and i suspect near crashing since your libido is gone.

Any soreness or achiness? if so those are also some pretty nasty symptoms of crashed estro

My experiences working with Endos and Urologists for a decade gave me enough to see that actually smaller dosages more often, end up with a superior overall blood plasma level, aka you will have a more consistent baseline if you inject say E4th day. So we administered say 50mgs E4d or even 100mgs E4d.

You really shouldn't need that high of an AI tbh, but that's your call sir.

Also as for running HCG while on cycle, we saw best results long term with using 250-500iu 2x per week.

We also had best results when alternating injections sites into new muscle tissue as often as possible. So for instance if I were administering a patient, I might go right delt, left delt, right glute, left glute, right quad, left quad, right pec, left pec before ever returning back to the Delts and continuing on as such.

We found that when taking ultrasounds of AAS users and long term AAS abusers, or even HRT patients that we did find accumulations of oil/puss/blood (not a full blown abcess) in many of these patients who were utilizing the same areas over and over and over.

Just my 2 cents but hope this information can help you in obtaining a higher free and total T level with just some basic adjustments.

Thanks a lot. I will discuss this with him next week!

I’ll post results below.
Beginning Labs:
Hemoglobin 15.1 g/dL
Hematocrit 46.0 %
Testosterone, serum 316
PSA 0.3
Total Testosterone 367.2
Estradiol 17.0
Adex 1mg twice aweek is that a typo ? I use 1mg once aweek with 500mg test . And most urologist real ones not a mens clinic. dont even play with estrogen blockers. You will do 1 shot every 2 weeks and be fine. Also what do you think trt is supposed to do ?

Improve overall well being, libido, and my ability to lose fat and gain muscle. And I only took the 1mg at the clinic with the shot, but only 0.5mg last night. I asked him if he could get behind me adjusting the dose to suit me and he said yes. I’m thinking 0.25 twice a week..

1. Padawan be patient
2. That price seems like, well, a clinic in Mexico.
3. Give it 5 weeks. You will know when it kicks in. There will be no guess work or questions, because you will no doubt notice it.

LowT

Improve overall well being, libido, and my ability to lose fat and gain muscle. And I only took the 1mg at the clinic with the shot, but only 0.5mg last night. I asked him if he could get behind me adjusting the dose to suit me and he said yes. I’m thinking 0.25 twice a week..

Sorry about the double posting. I’m still trying to learn my way around. Thanks for all the feedback.

IML Gear Cream!
You haven't given it enough time. Too much AI. At 100mg a week, you probably don't need any AI. Blood tests will tell the tale.

You said you need to lose fat. What is your body fat percentage right now? I know you didn't come here for diet and cardio advice, but those two things are probably the most important things you can do for your erectile issues and the way you feel. My testosterone was lower than yours when I went on TRT, but I had no issues with sexual performance. I did not have a very good libido, but I could perform when the wife demanded sex. I was, however, low body fat and engaged in cardio in addition to weight lifting.

Jeez. They gave me 75mg twice a week and for adex. It was 0.125mg for my cute little puffy nipples..

I’m not sure of my BF% but my BMI is around 30 and I’m 5’10. 41 yrs old.
And yeah, I knew when he said 1mg twice a week, that wasn’t going to happen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure of my BF% but my BMI is around 30 and I’m 5’10. 41 yrs old.
And yeah, I knew when he said 1mg twice a week, that wasn’t going to happen..

. BMI is just height and weight. That weight can be ripped, shredded, 5% body fat, or 20% (or more and still be 30 BMI). BMI is a useless number for this discussion.

Never heard of this one before what is the science (either medical or bro) behind doing this?

Never heard of this one before what is the science (either medical or bro) behind doing this?

Not bro science. Fresh muscle has a higher absorption. And like I wrote in the post, we saw a ton of excess oil/puss and blood being stored in areas where Patients were continually injecting over and over and over. With that being said, a Pre-abcess containing blood, fluid, puss and oil prevents, delays or impedes absorption. So if you aren't getting the full dose, you are going to have lower levels accordingly.

Not bro science. Fresh muscle has a higher absorption. And like I wrote in the post, we saw a ton of excess oil/puss and blood being stored in areas where Patients were continually injecting over and over and over. With that being said, a Pre-abcess containing blood, fluid, puss and oil prevents, delays or impedes absorption. So if you aren't getting the full dose, you are going to have lower levels accordingly.
When the excess of oil/puss and blood were seen was that individuals using the same injection site daily, weekly or the split that you mentioned in the first post?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Galaxy 9 are you seeing a urologist or a HRT doctor. In my experience, and i went through 4 urologist for hormone issues, a urologist was not able to help nearly as much as a HRT doctor. The urolgists didn't seem to completely understand hormones. Maybe i was just very unlucky in my choices of doctors but the HRT doctor has been much more help.

Get Shredded!
Galaxy 9 are you seeing a urologist or a HRT doctor. In my experience, and i went through 4 urologist for hormone issues, a urologist was not able to help nearly as much as a HRT doctor. The urolgists didn't seem to completely understand hormones. Maybe i was just very unlucky in my choices of doctors but the HRT doctor has been much more help.

He’s the owner/ urologist at a men’s clinic

Back