• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The mighty power of the GC recomp cycle trilogy

Excellent work bro. As dude from anchor man Ron Burgundy said.."damn! That dude cleans up nice!"...

what's the plan for next run?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thx fellas. Gonna cruise and keep cals clean this summer. Then GC Test deca mast blend at 400 and tren e at 400 this sept. as a bulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn man lean af. What do you think your bf% is?
Prob 10-12ish %. I’ve been single digit and it’s too taxing both physically AND mentally. I don’t do aggressive cuts anymore just recomps. I feel much better overall and still achieve a decent look.

Excellent bro. Glad your happy! Let's get some Clorox Anywhere and clean that sink up you dirty boy!:roflmao:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Prob 10-12ish %. I’ve been single digit and it’s too taxing both physically AND mentally. I don’t do aggressive cuts anymore just recomps. I feel much better overall and still achieve a decent look.
Lower end of that range (10% -ish) it depends on how much water you are holding currently.

I am glad to see I am not the only one on the board who hasn't shaved off every last bit of body hair.

Before first pin end of MarchIMG_1254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge difference...lots of hard work bro...great job.

- - - Updated - - -

Huge difference...lots of hard work bro...great job.
Ty bro. I burned all those calories scrubbing my sink. Lol, my girlfriends little girl got into her makeup and that shit was everywhere.

LOL....good for you! Let the little girl paint your toenails blue. Some guy running a log here is into that stuff:stupid:

Ty bro. I burned all those calories scrubbing my sink. Lol, my girlfriends little girl got into her makeup and that shit was everywhere.

Back