• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Igf-1 lr3

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys have any info or personal experience? I have read a few product descriptions but feel like I need more info, thanks.

There's a long "all you need to know thread" about it. However new research and articles by Mike Arnold say there is in facr no hyperplasia aspect ans merely aids glucose transport. Will update when I get home.

I used it in PCT a few times and during cycle twice. If it's real it works pretty well. I used it at 50 to 100 ug/d. It gave me a leaning out and hardening effect. i also got great pumps when on it. It basically did the same thing on or off cycle except when on I was bigger so the hardening and leaning were a really nice addition. There are no real side effects. The only thing I noticed was tightness in the wrists so they would crack a lot louder than normal. And also some hand swelling or maybe more accurately felt like I had a pump ion my hands especially in the morning.

I found a lot of info on another site. I was looking to run it this winter with a bulking cycle. Something like Mike Arnold wrote up in another thread.

Back