• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sarms

BigNorm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone recommend a good source for SARMS?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MAresearch and provenpeptides

I've had good experiences with Proven Peptides, Narrows Labs, Purerawz and Chemyo. Purerawz has an impressive catalog and all compounds I've used have been on point. They got a little overwhelmed around the holidays, but that has been addressed. You cant go wrong with PP. None of these sources are cheap, but you get what you pay for

Can someone recommend a good source for SARMS?

www.gymntonic.com for s23, Osta and a product called Cut In Peace by BTP creations - SWOLE at checkout for 5% off

www.maresearchchems.com and musclegelz.com (mk677 aka humanogen) also have options and my discount code is "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

I've had good experiences with Proven Peptides, Narrows Labs, Purerawz and Chemyo. Purerawz has an impressive catalog and all compounds I've used have been on point. They got a little overwhelmed around the holidays, but that has been addressed. You cant go wrong with PP. None of these sources are cheap, but you get what you pay for
Thanks for the input!!

Ircbio was the shit. There gone. Pure rawz was second. Good. But we're flakey on testing and we're called out via reddit for it. But yea I've gotten countless packs from pure.

Back