• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good buddy of mines results

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This a long time buddy of mine I got turned onto the gear church brand. He was running 4ml a week of the prop/tren/mast p blend. The new stuff that’s 300mg a ml. He would do 2ml say Monday and 2ml Thursday. Truth is I don’t know the exact days but it was 2 shots a week as evenly spread in the week as he could. Believe it or not it’s only his 2nd real cycle before that he was always just doing prohormones. He loved the cycle and the gear church brand. Even though this isn’t me I wanted to post this because on all forums it seems like it’s 100 touchdown threads and no results threads. And he ran this for 12 weeks. And I know a more frequent shot routine would have benefitted him with those short esters and some would say 12 weeks is a little long on short stuff but I can’t argue with his results

Attachments

• 0F5BFF45-F361-4DCC-A645-D16202CB3F9B.jpeg
    0F5BFF45-F361-4DCC-A645-D16202CB3F9B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
Ay looks good but those blood level dips sound terrible to deal with.
4727be8dbee3f94e7a2ff4b5cad711e8.jpg

Trust man I hear you and science wouldn’t disagree with you he for sure would have benefited from a more frequent schedule

Good job but I would have been a wreck at 12 weeks of Tren Ace

What’s bizarre is he isn’t really knowledgeable or anywhere near as knowledgeable on steroids as a lot of us are. Recently we spoke about that duration on tren and I mentioned the insomnia and irritability and he had no idea those were sides lol he said the only thing noticed was sweating more during sleep. It almost had me wondering how much of the side effects we see are manifestations in our head of things we perceive are going to happen. Not sure if I’m wording that correctly but almost like we’re planting these side effect seeds in our head that exhibit themselves more than if we didn’t even know about him

Back