• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does anyone else's hair thin and dry out on cycle

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone else's hair thin and dry out on cycle? since I started my cycle my hair has dried out like a motha fucka and gotten thinner luckily I have a thick head of hair to start with. but being 22 I don't wanna be 30 and look like Mr. Clean

My hair line tends to thin out while on cycle. I was a little worried, but now that I'm off it has went back to normal. I don't run too many cycles though, maybe about 2-3 a year. There's special kind of shampoo you can look into for that bro, I'm not sure of the name but if you google it I'm sure you'll find several options.

it seems that if your prone to MPB aas will magnify that by 100....i always thought I would be prone being that my grandfather and uncle from my moms side have MPB...but after all the cycles ive done i have never experienced any issues related to that

That's a good solution Popeye. I can't go bald cause I got in a car accident when I was 16 and got a few lumps. Plus if I shaved it all off I wouldn't have any time to train, I'd spend all my time trying to fight all the women off. HAHA

It's the work of 5-alpha-reductase. Get some propecia (finasteride or proscar) to stop it.

Minoxidil and nioxin are other options, but propecia is the one that will physically stop those hormones from coming around.

I usually experience some shedding at the beginning of a cycle but it goes away and the hair grows back. If you're prone to make pattern baldness, there's not much you can do it stop it.

Does anyone else's hair thin and dry out on cycle? since I started my cycle my hair has dried out like a motha fucka and gotten thinner luckily I have a thick head of hair to start with. but being 22 I don't wanna be 30 and look like Mr. Clean

Im in the same boat. Never heard it described that way but VERY thin hairs and very dry, plus a ton of shedding. Didn't know I was MPB prone because I had so much hair before but it's going fast. I just hope it thickens back up or that my wife won't mind too much when I'm bald

Back