• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Want a super safe yet effective stack? It is all about synergy

Procard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before I lay out the stack, let me first lay out what I am trying to achieve. I need to stay healthy, lean yet still make gains.

I did 2 big NPC regional level shows this year. I qualified for nationals but the reality is I will not get a procard in the 50 and over class. There are simply too many guys with better genetics than me. I have pro level legs and an amateur upper body. My waist and hips are simply too thick to get a procard in that division.

In 3 years I will be old enough to compete in the 60 and over division. In that division I will have way more muscle than most, and If I get my waist smaller I will go for it.

To summarize, I need to keep all my muscle and make some moderate improvements such as wider lats. I am going to keep my body fat below 8-9%.

I did insane amounts of drugs for my 2 shows 600 mg tren ace and a total of 2.5 grams of gear a week. That stack made me a miserable M'fer.

Here is the program I am using now. I started with 400 test e and 200 deca per week. I added a little anavar 3 times a week (before training). Next, I added 400 mgs of primobolin depot (injectable) per week.

Next, I added 3 iu's of GH 6 days a week. I was just about to add 200 mgs of mast e, but I dislocated my shoulder. I missed 3 days of training ( train 2 on 1 of). I am going to start training again tomorrow and hopefully the shoulder will hold up.

So, why should you give a shit about all of this? Because I think you can make excellent clean gains on this stack. I have been eating quality food (not dieting) on a 12 by 12 schedule. I have been doing 35 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.

I have been shocked at how much condition I have been able to hang on to. I was 211 lbs on stage 7 months ago at about 4% b fat. Today weight is 218 and I am under 7% body fat. I have been cheating at least 3-4days a week. I ate a whole cheesecake on my birthday.

I simply can't believe how good I look on this compared to when I was on mega doses and taking nasty compounds like tren and Halo. A lot of this has to do with the synergy of these drugs.

This stack, while very safe, is only for advanced users. It is not so much that the stack is dangerous, it is just that you need to experiment with these compounds before running them all together. You need to find out how ach compound affects you.

Also, make sure you get real primo. UncleZ has legit primo although it is not cheap. I would rather pay a bit more and be sure. Buy it when there is a 5 for 5 sale.

OK, so here is the stack again: 400 test e (or c, or sus) per week (PW)
400 primo PW
200 deca pw
200 mast e pw
60 mgs of anavar before training 3-4 time a week
If you are older, if you have low IGF-1 levels, than 3iu's of GH per day. That is what I use when I run Genos. If you see the genos on sale grab them.

Yes, this stack is north of 1000 mgs, but these are some of the safest steroids you will find.

Last edited:
Synergy of steroids is real brother. If you ever really want to play hard but keep it safe keep the doses of Test and Deca around the same as you mentioned and try alternating winstrol and anadrol every other day. Throw in a little igf-1-lr3 to really make things interesting. I don’t compete but I do like to play mad scientist with compounds but I can say I have never ran over 1500 grams gear ever.

In my gun safe I have a plate. There are 3 pure powders there, Anavar, T bol, and winstrol. I have done this with A drol also (just had to take an extra AI).

Before heading out to the gym I will dab 1 or 2 powder piles and off to the gym I go. I only use orals 3 or so time a week so don't need a lot of time off orals.

Back