• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to do, no test high blood values

j2048b

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooo i went off trt 1 yr ago, started taking some clomid 25 mlg eod,

Test only raised to 457, and stopped clomid about 1 month ago,

But the biggest kicker is my hematocrit and hemoglobin and rbc's

Hematocrit 51.4 scale of 38-50
Hemoglobin 17.5 scale 13-17
Rbc's 5.94 scale 4.2-5.8

So not toooo bad but still even off test for an entire year and all are still high?

Maybe my sleep apnea causing issues along w hydration,

So once i get a few things in ive got to get on dantes protocol to see if it helps lower my blood values asap

Doc wants me back on test asap, because my levels are low 100mlg per week

Also wondering if i choose to get on primo or a few other items besides test if my levels may normalize or not creep up? Trest possibly?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Your doctors should run some test like mine did to see if you have a blood disorder they your body actually produces high blood counts. In my case it was strictly the test. Also you should give blood regularly and if you are high can get a doctors note to donate more often.
As for Primo you can take that no problem without any blood or number issues assuming it’s legit primo and not faked with EQ or something. I had no issues with numbers on test and primo. Primo is a great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your doctors should run some test like mine did to see if you have a blood disorder they your body actually produces high blood counts. In my case it was strictly the test. Also you should give blood regularly and if you are high can get a doctors note to donate more often.
As for Primo you can take that no problem without any blood or number issues assuming it’s legit primo and not faked with EQ or something. I had no issues with numbers on test and primo. Primo is a great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of blood disorder? Ive been tested for a ton of clotting disorders and jac 9 or jac 3, everything came back normal,

Mine never started going high until i had been on trt for about 3-5 yrs then it started creeping up,

Thanks ill look into primo and possibly trest,

Do you donate blood?
Last few years my phlebotomist had me on weekly to biweekly phlebo, which honestly didnt do anything, every week i went in it was right back to where it started...

So im gonna try dantes hematocrit and hemoglobin lowering supps and see how it works

Start a Quality fish oil asap at a solid dose and increase your water intake. If you haven’t donated in a while, I would recommend that you consider it. If you start back on TRT, make sure your splitting your doses at least twice a week to ensure E2 spike is minimal.

Start a Quality fish oil asap at a solid dose and increase your water intake. If you haven’t donated in a while, I would recommend that you consider it. If you start back on TRT, make sure your splitting your doses at least twice a week to ensure E2 spike is minimal.
Thanks will do, what fish oil is the best that taste good?
Also higher epa and less dha

Started this today as well heard good stuff about it @ 4 tabs per day
3c8af556e46652f09e6c5a342e5a2465.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
There are many...look for one with a USP symbol.

Fish oil thins the blood.

Thanks will do, what fish oil is the best that taste good?
Also higher epa and less dha

Back