• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liv 52

Chuck Waygen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is Liv 52 the best liver supplement? Is it best to take it at the same time with orals or separate them? Any recommendations with Anavar? Thanks!

It was recommended to me. That either b4 bed after all. Your doses. Or at least 3 hours after your last dose.

The best ones are, in order of best to least:

Injectable glutathione
UDCA/TUDCA

Then everything else like
NAC
Milk Thistle
Any blend of the above

The best ones are, in order of best to least:

Injectable glutathione
UDCA/TUDCA

Then everything else like
NAC
Milk Thistle
Any blend of the above
for me personally nac is superior to the rest. Milk thistle honestly doesn’t do anything at all for me and Tudca is only slightly beneficial. In my recent bloods I just posted after a 4 month blast with roughly 8 weeks of orals spaced out in the 4 months my liver values came back in range. In that time I ran Anadrol/d bol 50mg/50mg amd went up to 75/50 and anavar/ Winstrol 60/50 and went to 80/50 for a little while. The only liver support I took was nac at 1,800-2,400 mg daily. Orals were dropped a little over a week before pulling bloods with the exception of proviron that I ran the whole time at 75mg-100mg daily. For me nac is a must and the only one that actually works. I used to run a tudca/milk thistle liver protection and my liver values would get scary high sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Injectable glutathione

X2
this is an interesting compound, does the oral version not work well?

It's a great option. Sadly it is highly counterfeit in the US.

I order mine directly from Himalaya in India and it honestly only takes about 2 weeks to get to me.

I ordered some off ebay in the US and compared to the real deal from India and although the bottles and print are pretty close, there is a clear difference between the two.

for me personally nac is superior to the rest. Milk thistle honestly doesn’t do anything at all for me and Tudca is only slightly beneficial. In my recent bloods I just posted after a 4 month blast with roughly 8 weeks of orals spaced out in the 4 months my liver values came back in range. In that time I ran Anadrol/d bol 50mg/50mg amd went up to 75/50 and anavar/ Winstrol 60/50 and went to 80/50 for a little while. The only liver support I took was nac at 1,800-2,400 mg daily. Orals were dropped a little over a week before pulling bloods with the exception of proviron that I ran the whole time at 75mg-100mg daily. For me nac is a must and the only one that actually works. I used to run a tudca/milk thistle liver protection and my liver values would get scary high sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

this is an interesting compound, does the oral version not work well?
I've seen a couple other people say this too. I wonder if some of the TUDCA out there is underdosed...I know there's a handful of other otc supplements that are, right there on Amazon with great reviews. Claiming a dosage that's literally impossible. I know ursodiol/UDCA is commonly used to treat cirrhosis very effectively. The taurine in TUDCA is simply cleaved off and it becomes active ursodiol. Who knows.

NAC I haven't had much luck with, but I also can't run it over 600mg daily without getting horrendous sulfurous gas all day that even blows me away. Wish I could find a way to stop that effect

Back