• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD just in time

repitup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ready to start back today after cut short last run cause of shoulder, so was cruising 500 mg test e a week now to front load a little more and add back in the deca, anadrol and 2iu hgh daily
7ded667b0d56a6937387b966d3a3238d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to start back today after cut short last run cause of shoulder, so was cruising 500 mg test e a week now to front load a little more and add back in the deca, anadrol and 2iu hgh daily

Nice bro..what are u running the deca and drol at?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Rep u dirty Dawg u. Welcome back man. Keep us posted on that hgh I'm really interested in tryin it

Enjoy!!!

gonna run the deca at 400 and stick with 50 ed of the bombs( 4 weeks) ... bring in other stuff later on.. and thinking about bringing dbol in like week 8 maybe see how i feel.. be running milk thistle and NAC so
not too worried about liver..but will slam in some short esters here and there..

Nice bro..what are u running the deca and drol at?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back