• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tbol

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started 40mgs of tbol this morn. Probably placebo effect but i had a killer chest session this afternoon one of those dont wanna leave the gym kinda days.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

So I started 40mgs of tbol this morn. Probably placebo effect but i had a killer chest session this afternoon one of those dont wanna leave the gym kinda days.

If I were you man I’d run double that and split it up into 2 doses 12 hours apart. Just my personal experience from using Tbol several times, it makes it a much more impactful compound when it’s done this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you man I’d run double that and split it up into 2 doses 12 hours apart. Just my personal experience from using Tbol several times, it makes it a much more impactful compound when it’s done this way

Ill try it. I'm cautious when I first add a compound just to see how I react to it. I think its got a 16 hour half life so two times a day would make sense. I just wanted to make sure my bp didn't skyrocket or somethin.

Ill try it. I'm cautious when I first add a compound just to see how I react to it. I think its got a 16 hour half life so two times a day would make sense. I just wanted to make sure my bp didn't skyrocket or somethin.

Oh I understand forsure, good thinking. Have you taken any orals before? Adrol or Dbol?

Nah just proviron. I skipped orals and went straight to pinning with my gear experimenting. Ive been cautious about it because of liver toxicity and stuff.
Oh I understand forsure, good thinking. Have you taken any orals before? Adrol or Dbol?

Nah just proviron. I skipped orals and went straight to pinning with my gear experimenting. Ive been cautious about it because of liver toxicity and stuff.

Gotcha. Well, in my humble opinion, Tbol shines thru the rest because it’s so clean. I never notice any water retention from it, and any gains made are typically very lean, plus it just adds that extra energy in the mix without giving the added sides like Adrol. Definitely one of my favorite compounds. You’ll enjoy it

A few of my gym bros have said the same thing. I figured id give it a shot.
Gotcha. Well, in my humble opinion, Tbol shines thru the rest because it’s so clean. I never notice any water retention from it, and any gains made are typically very lean, plus it just adds that extra energy in the mix without giving the added sides like Adrol. Definitely one of my favorite compounds. You’ll enjoy it

not trying to hijack this thread but does Tbol give you back pumps like Dbol
Not sure yet ill post if it does, I noticed my jaw and temple getting it when im chewing but I get that when i blast test anyway.

not trying to hijack this thread but does Tbol give you back pumps like Dbol

It has never affected me like that at all and I’ve been running it @100mgs ED for the last 4 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
Tbol gave me major back pumps and major forearm pumps to the point where i had to drop the dumbells on my 5th rep and I was even taking a lot of taurine and drinking shit loads of water. I was taking only 50mgs.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tbol gave me major back pumps and major forearm pumps to the point where i had to drop the dumbells on my 5th rep and I was even taking a lot of taurine and drinking shit loads of water. I was taking only 50mgs.

No kidding? Man, that sounds like drol to me... you positive you had T?

Yup. Now I just use injection and no back pumps. I got the tbol from a reliable source in here. Funny thing is some people get back pumps some don't it just depends on our body.

Yup. Now I just use injection and no back pumps. I got the tbol from a reliable source in here. Funny thing is some people get back pumps some don't it just depends on our body.

Interesting. Drol gave me debilitating pumps to the point that I had to stop using during my competition prep because I couldn’t finish a block of deadlifts, but Tbol has never given me anything like that.

Guess were all made different 🖒

One thing we have in common is were both army vets!

No doubt its kicked in. Im in love with G.C. tbol. Feel like a machine. Cant wait to see what the last few weeks of this blast brings.

Back