• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cruising on Test

Quadzilla02

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondered if anyone else ran any other esters on their test cruise, such as NPP or mast prop? Thinking about adding in some mast prop while running a cruise of 300-400 mgs of test a week?

I know some people cruise on a low dose of deca, like 200 mg a week for joints. I suppose you could do the same for NPP. Not sure what the Mast would go for you. Curious to hear what other suggestions come up. A guy on IM cruises on 100 mg of test and Tren. I like to keep my cruise around 200-250 mg of test but I may throw in 150 mg of NPP next time just b/c I love NPP so much. I've even heard of people cruising on a low dose of dbol and Var.

Check out the Dr. G thread over on PM. He talks about TRT on 100mg of Test per week and 100mg of either Tren, Mast or Primo per week. His rule is to keep it under 200mg total for a week. It's one of those 30 page threads but there's a lot of great information if you are on a TRT dose or are cruising.

My DR has my TRT at 200mg Test and 200mg Deca every 10 days, I just split it every 5 days 100mg of each

Back