• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AASraw-Emily

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am full of curiosity and expectation for ASF since my friend send me the link of posts in this forum and tell me how to stop tren ace from getting cloudy, even for top tren ace powder. So, I came here.

Hey where's Aimee? Are you guys gonna start as sponsor here?

yeah, I dont care if its Emily, Wendy or some other lame pretend Chinese woman's name- I wouldnt be caught dead ordering ANYTHING from China. No thanks.
In honor of Wendy though, lets enjoy the jerkit emoji :jerkit:

IML Gear Cream!
"I wouldnt be caught dead ordering ANYTHING from China. No thanks."

Yup, no item is ever of great quality if they came from China.

"I wouldnt be caught dead ordering ANYTHING from China. No thanks."

Yup, no item is ever of great quality if they came from China.
Fools
some of the best pussy comes straight from china

Welcome home brotha!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Hey where's Aimee? Are you guys gonna start as sponsor here?

She is not here, I will take your greet to her. Thank you!
As for the sponsor, I guess we will do one day. :eek:

yeah, I dont care if its Emily, Wendy or some other lame pretend Chinese woman's name- I wouldnt be caught dead ordering ANYTHING from China. No thanks.
In honor of Wendy though, lets enjoy the jerkit emoji :jerkit:

No matter who she is, bring happy or laugh, that is good. Of course, that will be nice if you can remember us, AASraw. ;-)

She is not here, I will take your greet to her. Thank you!
As for the sponsor, I guess we will do one day. :eek:
That didn't take long
Got your recognition, feel good.:winkfinger:
Felt good to be hammered hard and banned?
No matter who she is, bring happy or laugh, that is good. Of course, that will be nice if you can remember us, AASraw. ;-)
Welcome back Emily and before you say its not Emily then why do you have the same email address? Or is everyone named Emily who works to sell steroids for that company?

Same exact signature and your wickr name is emily815

Last edited:

Sunshine you can't have contact information to AASRaw in your signature when they don't pay to advertise at this website. You have to remove or you could be banned again.

Thanks

Sunshine you can't have contact information to AASRaw in your signature when they don't pay to advertise at this website. You have to remove or you could be banned again.

Thanks

I was able to delete your signature.

You can not promote AASRAW here unless you pay to advertise.

Thank for your reminding! I do not want lost my account again! I am the new one here and try to understand the rules in ASF. Thank you again! friend. :)
Hope I can get you guys warm greets! :eek:

Get Shredded!
That didn't take longFelt good to be hammered hard and banned? Welcome back Emily and before you say its not Emily then why do you have the same email address? Or is everyone named Emily who works to sell steroids for that company?

At the first, Thank for your attention on me! I have not time to explain who am I until now and I am Emily. why not use same name-Emily in the list? Just as you said, Emily can not be used when I joined ASF team enthusiastically. So, as lifter6973 said: whether it is emily or wendy, bring happiness to someone, that is value of my existence.
Call me Emily or Sunshine, all is ok.
But anyway, thank for your suggestions and I will take some time on ASF rules, so we can talk with guys happily in the future. :eek:

That didn't take longFelt good to be hammered hard and banned? Welcome back Emily and before you say its not Emily then why do you have the same email address? Or is everyone named Emily who works to sell steroids for that company?

At the first, thank for your attention on me all the time! This is my first day to ASF, I have not time to explain who am I. As you know, the emily can't be used when I joined in the ASF with open arms. So, I use a very sunny name--"Sunshine". Like lifter6973 said: whether it is emily or wendy, bringing laugh or surprise to someone is value of my existence.
But anyway, thank for your suggestions again! I am new here and will take some time to understand rules of ASF. Then can talk with guys happily in the future. :eek:

At the first, thank for your attention on me all the time! This is my first day to ASF, I have not time to explain who am I. As you know, the emily can't be used when I joined in the ASF with open arms. So, I use a very sunny name--"Sunshine". Like lifter6973 said: whether it is emily or wendy, bringing laugh or surprise to someone is value of my existence.
But anyway, thank for your suggestions again! I am new here and will take some time to understand rules of ASF. Then can talk with guys happily in the future. :)

But anyway, thank for your suggestions again! I am new here and will take some time to understand rules of ASF. Then can talk with guys happily in the future. :)
Ok thanks but u didn't need to post it 3 times lol

At the first, Thank for your attention on me! I have not time to explain who am I until now and I am Emily. why not use same name-Emily in the list? Just as you said, Emily can not be used when I joined ASF team enthusiastically. So, as lifter6973 said: whether it is emily or wendy, bring happiness to someone, that is value of my existence.
But anyway, thank for your suggestions and I will take some time on ASF rules, so we can talk with guys happily in the future. :eek:

Yes, something looks wrong when I replied to you. Sorry for posting 3 times. Thank you and I want to be your good friendm have a good chatting. :)

Uh bro, I do not what you have experienced in China but most of people would like to get some from China. Just there is a headache that shipping the goods to USA.

Yes something was wrong when I replied to you. Sorry for making a mistake on post 3 times. Thank you and I want to be your good friend, have good chatting with you.

Back