• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NFL first female ref

I think I agree with the players, it doesn't matter, woman, man, cat, dog, if you call the play right, all is welcome

She knows judo.. does that mean she'll be allowed to resort to violence even if a player argues a bad call she made? And the poor guy can't lay a hand on her?

She knows Judo. Judo know if she has a gun, judo know if she has a knife. Judo don't know what she has.

it's all good until she gets taken out while in the field of play...then EO and women's groups will find it an issue and the nfl will no longer be allowed to be a tackle football league

If she can do the job, she can do the job. Just as long as she doesn't start crying if a 250lb player covered in hockey gear slams into her by accident.

I think it's a big screw you to the refs union by the NFL for work stoppage. We can have women do this job we don't need you guys.

She's gotta be tougher than some of those ancient male refs.

t1_workout.jpg

Ed Hochuli, 61 years old, NFL Ref, I'm thinking this is the exception and not the rule.

Last edited:
Back