• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

western union us transer money

mrcasper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im trying to do western union.. I did it twice in the past but for some reason it just wont let me transfer into us dollars.. not sure if its because its Israel? I never had a problem with Lebabon or any other countrie.. anyone have this problem?

That sucks. I hadn't. But recently switched to bitcoin
. It was much easier than I thought.

They've gotten a lot more strict lately

Western Union from or to the US is going to be a nightmare to deal with. Better off switching to Bitcoin.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Western Union from or to the US is going to be a nightmare to deal with. Better off switching to Bitcoin.

*from the middle East to the US or vise vera

from the us to the middle east but I did it twice.. now its just not letting me transfer it to usd. maybe they blocked me from sending money? same thing happen with money gram. when I do the money gram it keeps getting denied. the walmart worker is like it was denied.. went weeks later tried it for a diffenrt order, she like it was denied... wtf.

go to a walgreens and use a kiosk..i just did it this morning..no personal interaction at all

just did it again this morning... yesterday to c...a today to is...l tomorrow if i get the info tonight sometime will be going somewhere else...lol... i sit down at computer terminal fill it out and go to register and turn around walk 10 ft to register and pay ... easy peasy

For gear? Let us know if it is successful.

- - - Updated - - -

only way i've ever done it...

just did it again this morning.. lol.. now just gotta wait for all my shit to arrive

Back