• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Random

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just found out I have a random drug test on Wednesday. Employers don't test for steroids correct? I have heard that they do not, just with the test looming I was wondering if I should take any premptive measures. I know they have some type of system flush at GNC, yet I don't know if that's just for weed or what.

Appreciate any advice

I pass all my work place drug test and I'm always on test.like stated they only test for mind altering drugs.

Well I know a girl in HR that gave me a heads up. It's supposedly a "random" name generator. It does seem like it is truly random for the most part. I'm going to be noid until its over, but I appreciate the help guys

Well I know a girl in HR that gave me a heads up. It's supposedly a "random" name generator. It does seem like it is truly random for the most part. I'm going to be noid until its over, but I appreciate the help guys
You have nothing to worry about unless you use coke/weed/opiates or benzos. Not even the gov checks for ped s. Relax and pin away:)
JL

Sorry about the double post. Nervous about it not ever having done one during a cycle. Just wanted to hear from some others now that I know its official.

Also meant to ask do any orals like var, Winstrol, or Dbol, etc have any substances in them that would trigger those? None of them have any methanphetime or any street drugs in them correct?

Steroids Cycle test is good, but be clear about it's right use with the guidance of some one expert. so there will no issue.
more thing is try to make single cycle at one time and find the result in your body structure.

Just found out I have a random drug test on Wednesday. Employers don't test for steroids correct? I have heard that they do not, just with the test looming I was wondering if I should take any premptive measures. I know they have some type of system flush at GNC, yet I don't know if that's just for weed or what.

Appreciate any advice

Just take the day off...or the week for that matter. Maybe they'll drop ur name from the list until next time...?

Back