• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Seriously? This world is a mess!

The link didn’t work L but to sum up what’s wrong with the United States in one word.... libtards

Debate on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" caught fire Monday night after a guest proclaimed that a fetus is not a human being.

When host Chris Cuomo gave Christine Quinn, the former speaker of the New York City Council, the last word, she said a fetus is effectively a body part. Her comments drew Cuomo, Quinn, and guest Rick Santorum into a heavy debate over Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's comments about whether a newborn baby should be permitted to live and New York's new late-term abortion laws.

"When a woman gets pregnant, that is not a human being inside of her. It is part of her body, and this is about a woman having full agency and control of her body and making decisions about her body and what is part of her body with medical professionals," Quinn said. "Those are the facts and that is the law."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgusting.

The world is past due for a cleansing

🌎 🔥

Amen MILF- thats why I always so no matter how bad my childhood was, it could have been worse- I could be dead- Some people are mentally ill and some people are just pure evil

I got as far as - "Lockner was also ordered to complete parenting classes."

So they will continue to allow her near children?

"The bathroom birth was the second for Lockner, who delivered a baby at home about five years ago, according to prosecutors."

I like your post bro and agree 100%.

I no longer watch the news due to things like this. Don't need daily reminders that satan is alive and well. Thank God I have Christ on my side.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I no longer watch the news due to things like this. Don't need daily reminders that satan is alive and well. Thank God I have Christ on my side.
Amen!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back