• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Td!!

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Eagle has landed. Love the new packaging. Very professional. Also GC was out of asin at the time of my order, but threw in some adex so I would have an IA. Then when the asin comes in, he is going to ship that out for free.... Name another vendor on here that takes care like that... I dare you!! Thanks G.C. and Ldog!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Eagle has landed. Love the new packaging. Very professional. Also GC was out of asin at the time of my order, but threw in some adex so I would have an IA. Then when the asin comes in, he is going to ship that out for free.... Name another vendor on here that takes care like that... I dare you!! Thanks G.C. and Ldog!!!

What'd u grab big guy?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Good to hear from you bro! Much respect. Thanks for your loyalty.

Got my usuals 6 TestE and 4 NPP. Couldn't pass up on the $25 test!!

Nice..his npp is good..I have to run some nandrolone with every cycle..be it low dose at times just for the fact it really does help out my joints..

Nice..his npp is good..I have to run some nandrolone with every cycle..be it low dose at times just for the fact it really does help out my joints..

Ya, I love NPP now that Im in my 50's. I used to be a Mast junkie, but it's just to hard on the joints. I still run it when I feel out of balance.

Don't call me Gramps LDog...!!!

I'm in my 50's and am running the test,deca,mast blend. Love that stuff

What kind of guy do you think I am? I'm never one to make fun of a man who is 59.9999999999999 years old!

I knew you were a Mast junkie but that's changed. I believe we used to have long conversations about the beloved Mast.

All joking aside...you can hang with guys in their 20's bro..nothing to prove...:winkfinger:

Ya, I love NPP now that Im in my 50's. I used to be a Mast junkie, but it's just to hard on the joints. I still run it when I feel out of balance.

Don't call me Gramps LDog...!!!

- - - Updated - - -

right on bro....keep killing it my friend.

I'm in my 50's and am running the test,deca,mast blend. Love that stuff

Last edited:
What kind of guy do you think I am? I'm never one to make fun of a man who is 59.9999999999999 years old!

I knew you were a mass junkie but that's changed. I believe we used to have long conversations about the beloved Mast.

All joking aside...you can hang with guys in their 20's bro..nothing to prove...:winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

right on bro....keep killing it my friend.
I have found in my wizdom of age. That using an AI like Asin. Almost gives me the same benefits as running a bit of Mast in my cycles. Mostly the obvious... Sex drive, water retention, estrogen control, and believe it or not I actually get a sence of well being on Asin like Mast does. Not nearly as prominent, but still noticeable?? Down side no agression or strength increase... Lol.

Wise words

I have found in my wizdom of age. That using an AI like Asin. Almost gives me the same benefits as running a bit of Mast in my cycles. Mostly the obvious... Sex drive, water retention, estrogen control, and believe it or not I actually get a sence of well being on Asin like Mast does. Not nearly as prominent, but still noticeable?? Down side no agression or strength increase... Lol.

Back