• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP Sustanon 250 Bloods

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
500 mg/week (1 250 mg pin 2X per week) Pinned all but 1 ml of 2 full 10ml vials before blood draw- Blood taken about 46 hours after last pin
Simple log details here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/87796-EP-Sustanon-250-Experience
Nothing else used except asin 12.5 mg on last two pin days prior to blood draw
Estrogen was slightly elevated still so I was correct in assuming I was having E2 sides.
Total Test 1789 - Lower than expected but some items to consider: High Neutrophil and WBC count - Could be for one of two reasons - 1) My body reaction to the temporary EO carrier used for this batch of Sustanon. I would get irritation and inflammation for 2-3 days post pin. I am wondering if this affected absorption rate. 2) I had just gotten over a pretty nasty flu the week prior to pulling bloods.
Other than that my bloods arent too bad minus a slight suggestion of anemia.
I am happy with the product and I actually suspect that I would have tested higher with EP Sustanon had it been in the original carrier and not EO. Would be happy to run again and test again in original carrier if so called for.
LMK what you guys think.

Attachments

• Picture1 - Copy.png
    Picture1 - Copy.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture2 - Copy.png
    Picture2 - Copy.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 41
I pull 1200 on 200 mg week test cyp cruise, seems low. How long after last pin we're bloods taken, short and long esters definitely play a role but I don't think I'd be happy with that

Sust is tricky for blood testing I pull at 8-900 on 200mg of Test cyp ( from my dr trt) so being it’s sust and your elevation issues it’s pretty close to spot on. I’m happy you enjoyed it brother and have no regret choosing you. Thanks for following threw and then some.

- - - Updated - - -

Sust is tricky for blood testing I pull at 8-900 on 200mg of Test cyp ( from my dr trt) so being it’s sust and your elevation issues it’s pretty close to spot on. I’m happy you enjoyed it brother and have no regret choosing you. Thanks for following threw and then some.

Thanks and I agree- I believe the inflammation/irritation and WBC/Neutrophil elevation impacted absortption rate.
I also test like you on 200 mg test cyp. I am in my 40s and natural levels are just a hair over 300 total test.
Given all factors I feel like my results are not too far off where they should be.
Anyone that wants to see some amazingly low total test scores, check out the sponsor subforums cuz someone just tested super low on a different sponsor batch of test. Nothing like that situation here.
Again, I am happy with this product and look forward to trying it in the original carrier.

@oldschoolone - pulled approx 2 days after last pin but still had some inflammation/irritation. I was going to wait longer to pull but my schedule did not allow for it.
Also being Sustanon and the fact I pinned twice a week, the 'heavy' protocol was not used and no front loading either like is called for in that protocol (the link to that is broken btw).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks and I agree- I believe the inflammation/irritation and WBC/Neutrophil elevation impacted absortption rate.
I also test like you on 200 mg test cyp. I am in my 40s and natural levels are just a hair over 300 total test.
Given all factors I feel like my results are not too far off where they should be.
Anyone that wants to see some amazingly low total test scores, check out the sponsor subforums cuz someone just tested super low on a different sponsor batch of test. Nothing like that situation here.
Again, I am happy with this product and look forward to trying it in the original carrier.

@oldschoolone - pulled approx 2 days after last pin but still had some inflammation/irritation. I was going to wait longer to pull but my schedule did not allow for it.
Also being Sustanon and the fact I pinned twice a week, the 'heavy' protocol was not used and no front loading either like is called for in that protocol (the link to that is broken btw).

I know sust can be tricky with bloods, add the issues your having and it may be soot in. In no way am I saying the gear isn't good, just stating what I pull on trt prescribed cyp at 200mg week. Blood is pulled 3rd day after injection when my blood levels are built up. With the short and long esters of sust it's bound to fluctuate a bit pinning only 2x week

Back