• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bloods - 500 mg / week Test Cyp

dale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These bloods were drawn last fall i have just not had time to post them. Gear Church Test Cyp 250mg every 3.5 days for 10 weeks. Pinning Mon morning and Thur evening. Bloods were drawn Thursday morning. Was also on 350 IU of HCG 2/week. I was using his liquid AI .5 2x/week apparently that wasn't enough. Estrogen symptoms were noticeable but .5 was just enough to keep symptoms under control bloated and high body temp. If i missed a dose it wasn't pleasant. I should have ran estrogen labs mid way thru and i would have upped the AI.

Attachments

• Aug 18-3.PNG
    Aug 18-3.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Aug 18-4.PNG
    Aug 18-4.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Aug 18-2.PNG
    Aug 18-2.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Aug 18-1.PNG
    Aug 18-1.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 89
Big test number!

Yeah they're very old though.

Could be multiple batches made since these.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah they're very old though.

Could be multiple batches made since these.

Thanks for sharing!

True but stills adds to product credibility

How many guys have inventory sitting around for months before pinning it a lot of labs end up being stale

Holy smokes..great test number..I thought mine was high on GC 500mg/wk of test e when I scored 3400 80hrs after last pin...well, one thing is for sure..if ur diet was decent and you trained consistently, you had to make gains, cuz the gear was obviously fire..good job posting bloods

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks bro!

These bloods were drawn last fall i have just not had time to post them. Gear Church Test Cyp 250mg every 3.5 days for 10 weeks. Pinning Mon morning and Thur evening. Bloods were drawn Thursday morning. Was also on 350 IU of HCG 2/week. I was using his liquid AI .5 2x/week apparently that wasn't enough. Estrogen symptoms were noticeable but .5 was just enough to keep symptoms under control bloated and high body temp. If i missed a dose it wasn't pleasant. I should have ran estrogen labs mid way thru and i would have upped the AI.

Back