• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order

Awaiting news :winkfinger:

HMG? did you go through the big guy for that since we do not offer it on the site yet...so far the HMG im on is fantasticccccccc

Yep sure did, I guess I shouldve mentioned this is a not normally stocked item, the stuff is so hard to find, and so damn expensive but the guy gave me a fair price and im glad to hear that HMG is treating you well. Ive been doing ALOT of research on fertility and HMG is probley the best treatment and last resort for most guys do to the price.

^^^ very nice to hear, I spoke to him and put in a request for us to carry it since it is in high demand... well cross our fingers and hopefully it helps us out... you cant put a price on having a baby and no price is to steep :)

I think the HMG should be put to offer in about 2 weeks , but the stock won't be huge at first ...
So take adventage guys We offerHMG at fair price like Darshadows pointed out and it's really stellar stuff.

Back