• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Weightlifting/Powerlifting belts

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are some of the brands you guys are using?

What are some of the brands you recommend?

What are some of the brands you would never recommend?

Some of the ones I'm looking at are.

Mark Bell Strong powerlifting belt 10mm/13mm

Rogue 13mm powerlifting

Cardillo belt

I've been using a fabric/Nylon Harbinger for quite some time but my squats and deads are getting higher than I've had in awhile and I want to invest in some quality equipment.

TIA!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What are some of the brands you guys are using?

What are some of the brands you recommend?

What are some of the brands you would never recommend?

Some of the ones I'm looking at are.

Mark Bell Strong powerlifting belt 10mm/13mm

Rogue 13mm powerlifting

Cardillo belt

I've been using a fabric/Nylon Harbinger for quite some time but my squats and deads are getting higher than I've had in awhile and I want to invest in some quality equipment.

TIA!

I have a Metal 13mm that I have had well over 20 years now. Also a elitefts 13mm for over 10 years. I recommend either of these.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

10mm belt is sufficient, 13 is too thick for me. Rogue fitness has some decent belts, so does inzer.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

10mm belt is sufficient, 13 is too thick for me. Rogue fitness has some decent belts, so does inzer.

I just ordered a red 10mm Inzer Forever Lever belt. Looking forward to this, thanks for the recommendation, I can't believe it was only $89. I was looking at a few that were close to $200!

I just ordered a red 10mm Inzer Forever Lever belt. Looking forward to this, thanks for the recommendation, I can't believe it was only $89. I was looking at a few that were close to $200!

Cant go wrong with inzer. Decent brand. They have got nice DL and squat singlets as well. Most of their Gear is IPF approved. In case you want to indulge in the world of competitive powerlifting.

Cant go wrong with inzer. Decent brand. They have got nice DL and squat singlets as well. Most of their Gear is IPF approved. In case you want to indulge in the world of competitive powerlifting.

I thought about it but I'm honestly not sure how that works when you're on TRT...I think I'd be disqualified. It's not something I've ever looked into

I thought about it but I'm honestly not sure how that works when you're on TRT...I think I'd be disqualified. It's not something I've ever looked into

People are on crazy shit in ipf. Trt wont be an issue. Innocent until caught

. Thanks. I may get one of these 10 mm belts, too.

Came in to vouch for inzer lever belt and mark bells.

Was extremely skeptical if Smellys belt but it turned out to be best bang for your buck belt imo.

Personally do not like rogue belts. Owned two and the quality is just meh imo. Had one just completley break down after 2 years and I feel as though the material doesn't brace you enough. When I brace my core against the belt with them they seem to give or maybe form to much with you.

Anyhow inzer is my go-to. Hit my first 650 skwat and 660 DL with a 5 year old inzer. Have no doubt you'll be satisfied.

Inzer for me as well...ordered a baby blue 10mm belt medium size.

IML Gear Cream!

Once you get it, can you tell us how the sizes run compared to how it fits? E.g., the large is 34 to 38. I am right now in the middle of that range, but I can easily be at the top of that range by going off diet or bulking a couple of months. I am trying to figure out if I am going to need two belts. LOL! If I run a tape measure around my middle at the belly button, it is just a tad under 36 right now. Obviously, the large belt is the one I should order. I am just curious if I can still use the belt if I let my waist creep up a couple of inches of water bloat and fat.

Once you get it, can you tell us how the sizes run compared to how it fits? E.g., the large is 34 to 38. I am right now in the middle of that range, but I can easily be at the top of that range by going off diet or bulking a couple of months. I am trying to figure out if I am going to need two belts. LOL! If I run a tape measure around my middle at the belly button, it is just a tad under 36 right now. Obviously, the large belt is the one I should order. I am just curious if I can still use the belt if I let my waist creep up a couple of inches of water bloat and fat.
I have two for that very reason, because you'll have to break out a flat tip to take the lever apart and reposition it if youre expecting weight/measurement fluctuations.

Absolutely. They actually charged my account today, so I'm hoping it will ship in the next few days.

My belt arrived!!!! Just put it together and the quality is amazing!!!! It's snug but not too tight. Going to try at this setting for a few sessions. I think tighter might be proper, but also very uncomfortable.

I was told 6-8 weeks until delivery. So no stress as we left for Los Angeles for four days on Thursday.....

It arrived Friday
Hahaha
Good thing we have housesitters.
Came home to a beautiful red lever belt.

ff1fb81d61e4c5c177fda2038c153ad5.jpg
4219470dd0e536b097be46f043535cbb.jpg
8938b08984f594b45654e6957d396447.jpg
280aaa657c233db0bdefb17b793ca80f.jpg
92ed5b79d79857c72dab58fef25a1a3c.jpg

Inzer Forever Lever Red Suede belt.

Smells soo good too
b5d52f4885ac213eb0830b82c8ec29ea.jpg
00821d79227b7a4405dec708feb82401.jpg
c3950b98b9f8baf8c4cb9d69464b75fc.jpg
45d286df1c63220bfdace689a31f661d.jpg

Bet you can't wait to use it!

Bet you can't wait to use it!
I actually injured my back about 2 weeks ago and I've been doing some rehab and physical therapy for it. The addition of this belt makes me that much more motivated to get healed and get back under the bar.

Back