• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RUI reps?

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any RUI-product reps or people that are close to reps on this forum? Having an issue and support is failing to get back to me, its been about a week since ive tried contacting them

Any RUI-product reps or people that are close to reps on this forum? Having an issue and support is failing to get back to me, its been about a week since ive tried contacting them
they aren’t a sponsor here bro. I’m assuming you e mailed them and checked your spam folder? They have a telephone number I’ve used in the past

Never had issues with these guys. They are sometimes little slow getting back to you, but never had to wait a week.

They got rid of it unfortunately, and usually theyre on point with emails but recently they just havent been gotten back to me, but im sure im just stressin

Still no contact from them as of today, already paid etc. will keep updates going

Back