• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Juicepal Introductory Sale

Turkeybacon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jpal is extending his introductory sale by 1 month. Ending June 1st.

40% off oils
10% off orals

*unless otherwise specified on list

this is a sweet sale that ive already taken advantage of a few times.

Intro sale in full force.

Moments before this post the gods of the holy nector snuck up, and suckered punched my throat. War time
0e2016bb7c9f1ddaa36ee1993771715f.jpg

That toe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Intro sale in full force.

Moments before this post the gods of the holy nector snuck up, and suckered punched my throat. War time
0e2016bb7c9f1ddaa36ee1993771715f.jpg

That toe

God damn.....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Sunday bump

Mays already rolling by. Dont miss out!

Happy cinco :coffee:

happy sunday bump

I need a list please. One of the best intro sales I've ever seen. He must have good gear cause I see many jumping on the sales...how can you not?
Not that I'm going to but is he giving any perks for bloods posted Turkeybacon?

I need a list please. One of the best intro sales I've ever seen. He must have good gear cause I see many jumping on the sales...how can you not?
Pmd you big dawg

happy sunday bump

Happy Sunday indeed! Just got a nice order in taking advantage of JP super oil sale. This IS A GOOD SUNDAY!!!!! Looking forward to running his gear as several high ranking sources have vouched for his quality, (I do my diligence). Will let yall know how my 300Npp/400Mast/200 Tren/250Sust 10 week blast works out. But I'm sure it will be good! I work out for performance so not looking to gain 15lbs. Very ecxited about my order.

JP is a real pleasure to work with so far. A very nice guy, not like some of these asshole sources. Give him a try and JUMP ON THIS SALE!!!!

50$ store credit torwards next order for posting blood work

Tell you what guys if his gear is as good as his reps we are in for a treat. Posted here for a list at 8:30am it was in my pm box at 8:33am. Who the fuck is up at 8:30 on a Sunday working the board and never the less on mothers day? Thanks TB

Tell you what guys if his gear is as good as his reps we are in for a treat. Posted here for a list at 8:30am it was in my pm box at 8:33am. Who the fuck is up at 8:30 on a Sunday working the board and never the less on mothers day? Thanks TB
Hahaha thanks my brother

Up eating the box, sliding in PM boxes.

Id like a list too please and thank you

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Back