• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Breakdown of what $500 can get you at UncleZ

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]Breakdown of what $500 can get you at UncleZ[/h]
4d21e25d84e68fbedc51452cc59c3de0.jpg

5 VIALS MIX & MATCH COMBO FOR $175.00

PERMANENT PROMOTIONAL MIX AND MATCH 5 INJECTABLES COMBO OFFER.

ONLY INTERNATIONAL (Overseas) EP LINE

[CONFIRM YOUR CHOICE - Mixed/Matched by mail with payment info]

Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

41e30246275259bfde5d68a68f86333b.jpg

FOR $150.00
4 VIALS MIX & MATCH COMBO
PERMANENT PROMOTIONAL MIX AND
MATCH 4 INJECTABLES COMBO OFFER.

ONLY INTERNATIONAL (Overseas) EP LINE

[CONFIRM YOUR CHOICE - Mixed/Matched by mail with payment info]

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Masteron Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Primobolan Acetate - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Isocaproate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone PhenylPropionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Test P 50mg / Tren A 50mg - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Trenbolone Acetate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

So your at $175.00 + $150.00= $320.00 and you have all your injectable needs. Let’s take a look at what you can do now.

You could easily pick up some orals from Euro Pharmacies to polish off those gains, and you could even pick up some British Dispensary dbol or anadrol.

73d958d4d30e46d664d765a22176e569.jpg

Not into punishing your liver ? We got you covered as well. We have a long list of neurotransmitter drugs as well as a full list of very potent peptides. You could even throw in a kit of hgh. So for $500 you have your entire cycle of choice and you ask what else could we offer you?

How about a personal 1 on 1 coaching session ( private) and a personalized meal plan to cater to your needs.

5776107b309073903485bd8cc6629f5c.jpg

Montego1 will be offering his expertise ( Montego1 personal nutritional plan ) when you place order $500.00 and above. You’ll get a one time evaluation and nutritional plan designed specifically for your goals. That’s right $500 worth of gear and a free coaching session.

This is a insane deal and you won’t find anything close anywhere else guaranteed. Most coaching sessions alone are hundreds of dollars and you can forget the gear. We will continue to strive to be the best and push the envelope when it comes to savings and the highest standards. Act now only at
http://unclez.ru

Montego is a great coach for anyone on the fence. You cant beat this if you are serious about changing your physique.
I have been working with him for a while now, paying out of my own pocket, and its an investment I dont regret at all.

Montego is a great coach for anyone on the fence. You cant beat this if you are serious about changing your physique.
I have been working with him for a while now, paying out of my own pocket, and its an investment I dont regret at all.
Thanks GT.

Yeah guys, you're already getting some of the best quality product with EP and Pivitol to begin with.

Me kicking your ass is just added benefit

Anyone who is unsure, shoot me a pm and I'll explain what I do more in depth or, simply ask here.

I second that! Montego1 has totally changed my outlook on lifting, nutrition and the mindset you need to make serious changes. It’s worth his weight in gold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back