• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legit source for letro asap?

mleads0

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting to show begining signs of gyno week 3 into mycycle and in need of some letro asap! I running 600mgtest cyp and 300mg deca along with .5 adex ed since week1. I started noticing the puffiness and tenderness about a week ago and added 40mg of nolva ed to the mix (with no luck of controling it). I havent had this issue with gyno in the past so wasnt expecting to need letro. Now the source I usually get from says its on back order for a couple of weeks. Any other legit domestic sources for letro out there? any help is really appreciated here. I want to get this under control before its too late.

Agent yes has what you need and her ta is fast as hell get in touch with her and get your letro coming

Maximpep. Nothing but good reviews. Look in our sub forum. Youre just in time for the 15% off sale too. Code is maxim15. Click the link in my sig to take you to the site. Also some of the fastest shipping around.

About a week ago I got blood work done after being on Agent yes letro for about 6 weeks. Definitely g2g. Check out my thread "ay letro log and labs"

I think your current adex and nolva are bunk bro. 0.5 mg adex ed should have you covered on 600 mg test. Unless your extremely gyno prone. I rarely have to use 0.5 mg total in a week of adex to control estrogen.

Starting to show begining signs of gyno week 3 into mycycle and in need of some letro asap! I running 600mgtest cyp and 300mg deca along with .5 adex ed since week1. I started noticing the puffiness and tenderness about a week ago and added 40mg of nolva ed to the mix (with no luck of controling it). I havent had this issue with gyno in the past so wasnt expecting to need letro. Now the source I usually get from says its on back order for a couple of weeks. Any other legit domestic sources for letro out there? any help is really appreciated here. I want to get this under control before its too late.

It does sound like your adex and nolva are bunk. Did you get them from a source here?

It would be interesting to get labs and see exactly where your E2 levels are.

Just ordered nolva and adex from AY and I can't thank her enough for sending it out as a rush.. Bite she is out of letro for a week or so. I've never really had to use my currentAdex or nolva so not sure if its bunk. I'm thinking I do1mg of adex and 40mg of nolva ed until I can get letro?

Ok I have been using AY Adex 1mg ed and nolva 50mg ed for the past 7 days now (gyno symtoms havent gotten worse, i think my old adex/nolva was bunk). My Letro from maximpep just arrived and I am going to run it as follows:

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e(adex)
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro

my question is when Im ready to taper down(when gyno symtoms dissapears), when should I start using the adex again? and at what dose?

IML Gear Cream!
I wasn't going to but I do have it on hand if that is a better way to go?

from what I could research. I should taper off and the last week of tapering off I should start taking adex again?

yep sounds good you dont want estro rebound....which can happen bad with letro...imo aromasin would be a better choice for that purpose

Back