• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eo or guicoal

I would use guaiacol for certain compounds only like the base compounds or injectable orals. Never would use EO. Anything that eats the stopper can't be good inside your body. Most everything will hold with BB and if you want extra insurance go with mig840.

I'm just curious doing some experimentation with dhb recipes right now I've heard some ppl swear eq some g

You can get 75mg/mL to hold with 25%BB 2%BA and 100% mig840 to hold.

25% bb should hold at 100mg
Next step would be add 5% G or 10% EO

25% bb should hold at 100mg
Next step would be add 5% G or 10% EO
I have had 50/50 luck getting hold DHB at 100mg with 25% BB. I even use mig840 for the carrier oil and I have had some batches hold fine and others crash a few weeks later. It sucks because DHB is a very popular compound lately. I have upped the BB to 30% and have no issues with 100mg/mL holding at that without using guaiacol. I hate making test base or tren base with that smell of guaiacol.

I have had 50/50 luck getting hold DHB at 100mg with 25% BB. I even use mig840 for the carrier oil and I have had some batches hold fine and others crash a few weeks later. It sucks because DHB is a very popular compound lately. I have upped the BB to 30% and have no issues with 100mg/mL holding at that without using guaiacol. I hate making test base or tren base with that smell of guaiacol.

Most people I know say it holds at 25% but I've also heard of a couple instances where it crashed too. Probably hold fine in summer but possibly crash in winter. Will do 25bb and 10eo next batch

Last edited:
Back