• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren and test?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see a few people running tren with a low dose of test, do you have to run test with tren since tren is a strong androgen like test?

Test should be the base of any cycle imo. So to answer your question.... yes. With even moderate amounts of test and tren, I suggest using an AI to keep estrogen levels in the normal range, and caber to control progesterone levels. Tren-ace and test-prop is a wicked combination.

You don't HAVE too... What I like is either high test/low tren(more bloat) or low test/high tren(more dry). I don't like medium/medium or high/high

You don't HAVE too... What I like is either high test/low tren(more bloat) or low test/high tren(more dry). I don't like medium/medium or high/high

Hmmmm.... may have to try the low test/high tren, I was considering that anyway...... What did you run mg wise for both?

Back