• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Food Prep Companies

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if any of you all have used a food prep company and what you thought about it.

Megafit meals are supposed to be good. Jay Cutler and Flex Lewis are sponsored by them

I’d love to if I could afford it! Like the Rock and Mark Wahlberg. I’ve seen some with incredible macros(paleo,keto, organic,etc) $$$$

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used mre's that was forced upon me for years. They sucked.

Monti I believe you are right. Jay owns part of it or something to that nature.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

as long as its not that nasty egg omlet one

I never have either. At one time I was very interested, until I saw the prices. Too rich for my blood. I spend enough money on gear and vitamins as it is.

I’ve already served my time with MREs and having to shit bricks as a result of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IML Gear Cream!
If you have a Central Market near you, they have excellent pre-cooked healthy meals for under 10bucks, they prep from the deli. Today The wife and I ate lunch there, we had grilled salmon, grilled zucchini and squash. Absolutely delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of people would do it if it was cheaper. My wife and I looked into it but seems a lot cheaper when you meal prep yourself

as long as its not that nasty egg omlet one
Fuck that one is terrible. When they would hand them out I’d pray I wouldn’t get stuck with that one or the beef stew.

Fuck that one is terrible. When they would hand them out I’d pray I wouldn’t get stuck with that one or the beef stew.
That and the pork chow mein.

Back