• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GT's Trestolone Experience

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up Fellas, just wanted to make a thread regarding my Trest experience thus far for anyone debating or wondering what its all about.

Currently on 250 Sust per week and 50mg Trest EOD.

I started this as my "cruise" after coming off 750 Sust, 400 Tren E, 400 Mast E, 50Drol kicker.

Where to begin, well coming off of a blast with multiple compounds at decent doses and into much lower doses of just Test and Trest, you would expect a pretty big drop in strength, size, etc...That has NOT been the case. Strength has continued to climb, and muscles have actually gotten fuller..wierd huh?? Trest is something special for sure. A little goes a long way.

As far as outward appearances, I would really compare it to a mix of NPP and Tren. Full muscles, yet staying fairly lean and veins coming out in random spots etc..I am very pleased with the look it is providing.

Now E2 which everyone seems to really worry about, as was I. It was a trial and error dialing things in. Started at 20mg Aromasin and 20mg Nolvadex ED and my nipples were VERY sore and my gyno was acting up..I stayed at that dose for 2 weeks to pull Bloods and get a baseline..E2 was 34..not bad but like I said my nips were not liking it...SO after my Bloods I bumped Aromasin to 30mg ED and Nolvadex to 40 Ed seeing as my gyno had grown a bit, after a few days my joints were aching and hurting pretty bad which let me know I was taking too much...SO dropped Aromasin to 25 and kept Nolvadex at 40...BOOM sore nips again lol..FUCK right...soooo I split the difference and put Aromasin to 27.5 and Nolvadex at 40 ED..BINGO nipples feel great, gyno has gone down to basically nothing, and all is well..Goes to show as little at 2.5mgs can make all the difference.

As far as mood, sides, etc...Its VERY smooth and clean feeling. No nasty sides, no negatively altered mood, actually more of an increased feeling of well being.

All around I gotta say Trest had risen to the top as one of my favorite compounds at this point. It really is something special.

Here is a photo fresh out of bed this morning just to give an idea of what its doing with just 250 Sust per week and 50mg Trest EOD..I am very satisfied

Attachments

• 20190426_101847.jpg
    20190426_101847.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Whats up Fellas, just wanted to make a thread regarding my Trest experience thus far for anyone debating or wondering what its all about.

I started this as my "cruise" after coming off 750 Sust, 400 Tren E, 400 Mast E, 50Drol kicker.

Where to begin, well coming off of a blast with multiple compounds at decent doses and into much lower doses of just Test and Trest, you would expect a pretty big drop in strength, size, etc...That has NOT been the case. Strength has continued to climb, and muscles have actually gotten fuller..wierd huh?? Trest is something special for sure. A little goes a long way.

As far as outward appearances, I would really compare it to a mix of NPP and Tren. Full muscles, yet staying fairly lean and veins coming out in random spots etc..I am very pleased with the look it is providing.

Now E2 which everyone seems to really worry about, as was I. It was a trial and error dialing things in. Started at 20mg Aromasin and 20mg Nolvadex ED and my nipples were VERY sore and my gyno was acting up..I stayed at that dose for 2 weeks to pull Bloods and get a baseline..Ea2 was 34..not bad but like I said my nips were not liking it...SO after my Bloods I bumped Aromasin to 30mg ED and Nolvadex to 40 Ed seeing as my gyno had grown a bit, after a few days my joints were aching and hurting pretty bad which let me know I was taking too much...SO dropped Aromasin to 25 and kept Nolvadex at 40...BOOM sore nips again lol..FUCK right...soooo I split the difference and put Aromasin to 27.5 and Nolvadex at 40 ED..BINGO nipples feel great, gyno has gone down to basically nothing, and all is well..Goes to show as little at 2.5mgs can make all the difference.

As far as mood, sides, etc...Its VERY smooth and clean feeling. No nasty sides, no negatively altered mood, actually more of an increased feeling of well being.

All around I gotta say Trest had risen to the top as one of my favorite compounds at this point. It really is something special.

Here is a photo fresh out of bed this morning just to give an idea of what its doing with just 250 Sust per week and 50mg Trest EOD..I am very satisfied

Looks great brother! Excited to see how you continue feeling and see how it affects you as your body continues to get used to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great brother! Excited to see how you continue feeling and see how it affects you as your body continues to get used to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its def been a good one, Ill keep everyone posted on any changes I notice etc as time goes by

Thanks for update.

Like you said trest is something special for sure. I've tried a private sources trest a couple of times and experienced pretty much the same thing you are. Fuller looking muscles and some vascularity. I normally use aromasin but adex worked better for me with trest. It's definitely a dialing in process. I have 3 vials of GC trest that I'm saving for a couple months from now, so I'm glad to hear it's the real deal. Enjoy the ride :)

Now E2 which everyone seems to really worry about, as was I. It was a trial and error dialing things in. Started at 20mg Aromasin and 20mg Nolvadex ED and my nipples were VERY sore and my gyno was acting up..I stayed at that dose for 2 weeks to pull Bloods and get a baseline..E2 was 34..not bad but like I said my nips were not liking it...SO after my Bloods I bumped Aromasin to 30mg ED and Nolvadex to 40 Ed seeing as my gyno had grown a bit, after a few days my joints were aching and hurting pretty bad which let me know I was taking too much...SO dropped Aromasin to 25 and kept Nolvadex at 40...BOOM sore nips again lol..FUCK right...soooo I split the difference and put Aromasin to 27.5 and Nolvadex at 40 ED..BINGO nipples feel great, gyno has gone down to basically nothing, and all is well..Goes to show as little at 2.5mgs can make all the difference.

Sweet deal GT..thanks for review.. ive been debating on running trest instead of tren on next blast..I've only used each once. But i experienced far less sides from trest..and you are exactly right..full muscles, strength increases, and vascularity..seems the biggest hurdle is dialing in your AI with this compound..get that in check and it's a must run for everyone looking for all the results you've stated..it's not cheap, but like you said, you don't need a whole lot of it for really good results and minimal sides..I'm sold again!!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Trest has been on my radar. Definitely toning in

Youll love it man, I am about 5 weeks in at this point..its been a fun run. Plan on sticking to this for awhile so we will see what she can do!!

Excellent!!

Trust me...you will love it and never want to stop!

Sweet deal GT..thanks for review.. ive been debating on running trest instead of tren on next blast..I've only used each once. But i experienced far less sides from trest..and you are exactly right..full muscles, strength increases, and vascularity..seems the biggest hurdle is dialing in your AI with this compound..get that in check and it's a must run for everyone looking for all the results you've stated..it's not cheap, but like you said, you don't need a whole lot of it for really good results and minimal sides..I'm sold again!!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the review. My upcoming run is going to look exactly like yours, test e instead of sust though, but doing trest at 50 mg EOD.

did you split up your test dose, or just hit it once per week?

Its been a few years since I've used it, but I remember it being exactly how you are describing. Sounds like once again GC has an authentic product with there trest.

Moving forward, do you plan on increasing the dose or anything?

Its been a few years since I've used it, but I remember it being exactly how you are describing. Sounds like once again GC has an authentic product with there trest.

At this point just going to stay the course since we are using this as our cruise time..well see when its time to "Blast" what we decide to do

Gotta get me some trest oil, only had the caps and oral solution. Loved the oral solution over the caps. So my next go round will consist of test iso and trest

TO...my brother! Missing you big daddy! Work crazy?

Back