PDA

View Full Version : Photos over time of me on Juicepal product.

MejoR
04-25-2019, 02:31 PM
Hello everyone, I am Mejor!

Iíve been using JP for the past 2-3 years. Pics below. Best gear Iíve used no doubt. Been doing hormones for 7 years with a few sources and I can confidently say that jP is the real deal. Quality products. Fast shipping. Respectable communication. Everything you want in a hormone source.

The tren Ace I never run over 50mg a day, same with the mast. I actually went years without using any testosterone but have recently added back in my stack and itís thickening me up at 30mg everyday.

Give him a try and itís highky likely you will not use anyone else. :)

3rd link has a couple photos of you scroll down

https://imgur.com/gallery/mJNUDqr

https://imgur.com/gallery/XxIj6WL

custom
04-25-2019, 02:33 PM

Iíve been using JP for the past 2-3 years. Pics below. Best gear Iíve used no doubt. Been doing hormones for 7 years with a few sources and I can confidently say that jP is the real deal. Quality products. Fast shipping. Respectable communication. Everything you want in a hormone source.

The tren Ace I never run over 50mg a day, same with the mast. I actually went years without using any testosterone but have recently added back in my stack and itís thickening me up at 30mg everyday.

Welcome to ASF lol
Here we go......

Turkeybacon
04-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Nice to see you over here, welcome. Looking shredded my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HFO3
04-25-2019, 02:37 PM
GREATTT 2nd post... you may want to PM jswole, hes the ASF guinea pig.. jkjk lol

MindlessWork
04-25-2019, 02:38 PM
You'll fit right in here so welcome to ASF.

Duluxx
04-25-2019, 03:14 PM
Wait..what?

malfeasance
04-25-2019, 03:16 PM
MejoR, good to see you here.

REHH
04-25-2019, 03:48 PM
First post reviews are against the rules to ferret out trolls and shills.....but in this case I can see some vets know you from another forum so I won't delete and issue an infraction this time.

Go to the new user section and give an intro.

Thanks

Jswole220
04-25-2019, 04:34 PM
First post reviews are against the rules to ferret out trolls and shills.....but in this case I can see some vets know you from another forum so I won't delete and issue an infraction this time.

Thankswhy not tho? Looks like Damage control to me

Turkeybacon
04-25-2019, 04:43 PM
why not tho? Looks like Damage control to meHe explained why not, in his post.

chicagosterone
04-25-2019, 04:49 PM
Juji mufu is that you ? Lolz just fuckin wit ya... lookin dick skin bro ... nice

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

chicagosterone
04-25-2019, 04:50 PM

3rd link has a couple photos of you scroll down

https://imgur.com/gallery/mJNUDqrIf you never ran test all those years what were your choice of goodies?

frank zazz
04-25-2019, 04:55 PM
Was about to neg the fuck out of you but some people know you but seems you are real and some people know you . It is kind of bad form on the sponsor if they sent you over here . Welcome to asf you do looks good though.

Chrisptrt
04-25-2019, 05:05 PM
From the looks of it , he hasn't really responded so it seems his reasons for being here is to promote a sponsor and from the looks of it , that's against the rules.

Whether people know him or not , it doesn't give any reason for him to do what anyone else here shouldn't do.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Gibbs
04-25-2019, 05:10 PM
From the looks of it , he hasn't really responded so it seems his reasons for being here is to promote a sponsor and from the looks of it , that's against the rules.

Whether people know him or not , it doesn't give any reason for him to do what anyone else here shouldn't do.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using TapatalkJesus, he posted two hours ago. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

REHH
04-25-2019, 05:11 PM
I'll tell Montego and Sherk to come take a look.....I'll go along with what they think.

MejoR
04-25-2019, 05:17 PM
If you never ran test all those years what were your choice of goodies?

Just tren and mast

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Apologies, i assure I am not a troll. Appreciate the trust.

MejoR
04-25-2019, 05:21 PM

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Lol, chill bro. Ainít know one being hurt. I donít quite understand shilling. Sorry I didnít respond to assure you fast enough. Gotta work sometimes ;)

bababoeyasf
04-25-2019, 05:26 PM
Very impressive happy to see a new member. Any particular items you like a lot fro juicepal besides tren and mast? THe more feedback on a new source the better

MejoR
04-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Very impressive happy to see a new member. Any particular items you like a lot fro juicepal besides tren and mast? THe more feedback on a new source the better

Iíve played with the superdrol a couple times.
Itís potent stuff, personally too potent for me. Gives me that run down I just want to nap feeling. But the pumps are dope.

Iíve used the tren base also, good stuff again but I always cut it short as I just personally donít feel I need
That much gear in my system.
Iíve had guys run the Anavar, they love it. No personal experience from me however.

My boss cruises on the test e, old fella like 62. Just 250mg a week. Heís satisfied, had him on that for 2 years now.

Halo, again dope stuff but not for my head. Hardness veins etc etc.

So I just stick to tried n true tren/test/mast

bababoeyasf
04-25-2019, 05:47 PM
Thanks! I know what you mean i came up in the pro hormone era and me and all my friends would run superdrol no problems some of them even abused it. However any harsh oral now just tanks my energy and i feel run down. That also is something i hear now all the time from people out of their 20s on orals. Anybody know why? Liver stress and age who knows id like to hear

You prefer the tren ace over E?
I am loving the idea of running their stuff in insulin pens. I am becoming a real bitch with shots

Sherk
04-25-2019, 05:57 PM
I'll tell Montego and Sherk to come take a look.....I'll go along with what they think.

Responded to pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MejoR
04-25-2019, 06:00 PM
Thanks! I know what you mean i came up in the pro hormone era and me and all my friends would run superdrol no problems some of them even abused it. However any harsh oral now just tanks my energy and i feel run down. That also is something i hear now all the time from people out of their 20s on orals. Anybody know why? Liver stress and age who knows id like to hear

You prefer the tren ace over E?
I am loving the idea of running their stuff in insulin pens. I am becoming a real bitch with shots

Iíve never ran tren E, always been ace fella. As much as I hate injecting daily, I love it. Makes no sense. Iím very comfortable with the method Iíve been using for a long time.

Iíve never ran the stuff thru a slin, I do 25g 5/8 hold it in my hand for like 2 mins and it goes in 5 seconds done.

Turkeybacon
04-25-2019, 06:04 PM
Im running the tren e now, and the base which is intense.

Jpal
04-25-2019, 06:14 PM
Was about to neg the fuck out of you but some people know you but seems you are real and some people know you . It is kind of bad form on the sponsor if they sent you over here . Welcome to asf you do looks good though.
I was scammed out of $8,500 on gh15 and kicked off so a lot of my clients from there are asking me where I went because they want no part in gh15 anymore . So I told them I signed up on ASF. So i linked them to ASF. So yes I did refer him to the site. I referred a lot of people to this website (though they have not posted in my section) But I never told him to make this thread. In fact his first post was not even this thread. He had just joined and gave a volunteer review.

Mejor is a real person and not a troll and can be be verified on gh15.org , other vets can vouch for him as well.

but i dont want any special treatment. if there is a rule being broken... rules are rules.