• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

better results tren +mast or npp+mast

liveswole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Still putting together my next cycle ,has anyone had any experience with either or ...here's the layout I have thus far...m sten 30mg ed , test prop 100 ed , masteron ace 100mg ed, tren or npp ed?....would an addition of test e 500 week be overkill?

GSRacer is running a test NPP mast cycle and has a thread right now saying how much he loves it. Go check it out and see if it'd help you decide whatcha wanna do.

And about the extra test e, I would stick with all of the same ester. All short or all long. But that's just how I do it.

im currently on test prop, mast prop and npp and adding var in a week... nothing but love for the short esters as im doing a cutter right now...im not a big fan of tren and its sides but thats just me..and only reason why I am doing NPP is for joint lube..

Rdin what's your doses like ?...also joe blow adding Both tren and Npp? I heard it was an awesome combo...how about Npp+mast+prop 8 weeks then prop+tren ace the next 8 weeks?

Back