• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why you're fat pt. 2

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So we've covered most of the bases on why you're fat.

The main one being the your delusional about one of the things I mentioned in part one of this two part series.

So, what can you do about?

First and foremost you have to have a honest assessment of yourself. Look past your ego or insecurities and be brutally honest. If you lack the ability to do this, this next part probably won't help but it may, have someone you trust give their opinion. Not a yes man. Someone who will be honest with you.

Pictures weekly will help too. Front back and side. Keep them and look back a few weeks to see if you're getting better. Pretty easy.

Food -

I could write pages on this. These foods at this time, these foods with these foods but, I'll keep it relatively simple as I've mentioned this before.

Unless you're getting condiments, to use sparingly, oats, rice, peanut butter or seasons, keep to the OUTSIDE of the grocery store. Not only does this typically limit you on what you can pick from, fresh fruit, veggies, meat, it'll also keep those fat little legs rubbing against each other for extra cardio.

There is a thread on what a bodybuilder eats I'll find and post the link to.

Meals -

More are better. It's not so much about "speeding up your metabolism" as it is about keeping satiated. You eat, you do shit, you eat again. You don't have time to get hungry and snack, which isn't bad but, you're snacking on packaged shit and not boiled eggs.

But I don't have time! Common..... It takes 4 minutes to eat a meal. You have 4-5 minutes at most any given point in the day. Can't heat it up? Just eat it cold, that actually DOES help burn calories since the food must be "warm" to digest. More energy expenditure, less fat.

Shakes are not too be used as sole providers of nutrition. They are a tool. The less the better. This goes along with being hungry and keeping those fat fingers covered in cheetoh dust....

Cardio -

I touched on this a bit but, just get it done. Don't start with a ton. You wouldn't start training with 405 on bench so why people do this with cardio is beyond me.

3-4 days a week of 20-25 minutes of LISS cardio will do wonders for you. Also, starting low and getting the max from your cardio allows you a ton of room to increase it as your progress stalls because, you gotta do more OR eat less.... Pick your poison.

If you think LISS is boring, try HIIT cardio. It's VERY effective, especially in the sense of preserving lean tissue in the legs and, the time needed to do it is less. 15 intervals with a cool down and warm up will fuck you right out of your New Balance shoes pawpaw.

Learning -

Log your nutrition. Training. Cardio. This is very valuable. If you keep an HONEST log, you'll look and see where you messed up and where you were doing well, what you were doing to have those results and, what your next move should be.

Any questions.

What do you recommend for some good HIIT cardio? I use to take a football to the park and chuck it as far as I could and then sprint as fast as I could to it. I would do this over and over. Now in my older mid thirties I just get on the elliptical and go full burst 30 seconds then slow thirty seconds.

What do you recommend for some good HIIT cardio? I use to take a football to the park and chuck it as far as I could and then sprint as fast as I could to it. I would do this over and over. Now in my older mid thirties I just get on the elliptical and go full burst 30 seconds then slow thirty seconds.
Stairs, bike, sprints, battle ropes.

Those are really the most convenient in terms of interval training imo.

I did stairs for my prep in 2014 and was the leanest I've ever been. Can't do them now with the knee and, I don't do cardio but, they are great for glutes and hamstrings.

I did stairs for my prep in 2014 and was the leanest I've ever been. Can't do them now with the knee and, I don't do cardio but, they are great for glutes and hamstrings.
I’ve got knee issues as well and two torn meniscus over the years. Stairs definitely gets the knees screaming in agony lol. I’m actually buying a cycling bike and going to start cycling with some guys from work. I’ve got no cycling experience but want to try something new.

I’ve got knee issues as well and two torn meniscus over the years. Stairs definitely gets the knees screaming in agony lol. I’m actually buying a cycling bike and going to start cycling with some guys from work. I’ve got no cycling experience but want to try something new.
I would use an aerodyne bike when I went they route but, any bike will work.

Never done battle ropes. My two favorite HIIT exercises are running fucking suicides and pushing a goddamn sled, but you have to have a sled. By the way, if you can say the name of your HIIT without cussing you ain’t doing it right. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post is hilarious. Also accurate. It seems most people want to lie even to themselves. I’ve never understood that. You can’t fix problems you don’t acknowledge. By not addressing things that affect your progress you’re only hurting yourself.

The thing about HIIT is it’s supposed to be High Intensity. If you don’t really push yourself on your HI intervals you’re just doing LISS with snack breaks. It’s mentally hard to keep getting your ass over that line when it’s time to go.

The thing about HIIT is it’s supposed to be High Intensity. If you don’t really push yourself on your HI intervals you’re just doing LISS with snack breaks. It’s mentally hard to keep getting your ass over that line when it’s time to go.

Yup.

Like training, unless someone pushes you, you don't realize how hard you should be going.

Never done battle ropes. My two favorite HIIT exercises are running fucking suicides and pushing a goddamn sled, but you have to have a sled. By the way, if you can say the name of your HIIT without cussing you ain’t doing it right. ;)

I don't really focus on the type of "exercise" I guess. I just focus on what I can give max effort at.

Sleds are a great tool yeah. I had one stashed at the football field I would do cardio at late nights.

IML Gear Cream!
yikes blunt and straight to it!! hey you that have the link?

"There is a thread on what a bodybuilder eats I'll find and post the link to."

I wish I could do cardio and it's not an excuse. My cario has been shit for years and even a small tren run just kills me.

I wish I could do cardio and it's not an excuse. My cario has been shit for years and even a small tren run just kills me.
I don't understand. You are not born doing great cardio. You have to adapt to it just like weight training. Start low intensity for short duration. Up the duration over time. Then decrease the duration a little and increase the intensity. Then begin increasing the duration again at the new intensity. Then decrease the duration and increase the intensity. Start increasing the duration at the new intensity level. Keep repeating those steps until you come back and post how great your cardio capacity is.

I don't understand. You are not born doing great cardio. You have to adapt to it just like weight training. Start low intensity for short duration. Up the duration over time. Then decrease the duration a little and increase the intensity. Then begin increasing the duration again at the new intensity. Then decrease the duration and increase the intensity. Start increasing the duration at the new intensity level. Keep repeating those steps until you come back and post how great your cardio capacity is.
Since I had 3 Stents put in. Understand now? You know you're an arrogant fuck aren't you.

I'm arrogant because you did not put that information in your post?

No just look at your replies to members posts and there you have it. I didn't put it in the post because I didn't think someone would be asking for reasons why. Some people smoke others drink ect. Out of respect for this thread I won't clutter it up getting into a pissing match with you

Get Shredded!
It's not mentioned and not good to rely on but the drugs definitely play a major role in fat loss. Not counting fat loss drugs like t3 and clen, just aas alone causes a very significant fat loss effect with tren being at the top of the list. Just testosterone alone causes a dramatic effect. recently I started cutting while just on trt, results were slow, then started my cycle and could tell a big difference, definitely sped things up quite a bit.

Since I had 3 Stents put in. Understand now? You know you're an arrogant fuck aren't you.

You don’t post how-tos or give generic advice based on worst-case or minority issues.

Mal doesn’t seem like an arrogant fuck to me, but I have a high tolerance for arrogance as long as it’s attached to someone who can back it up with knowledge or experience.

Most people that say “I can’t run” or whatever are fat asses making excuses who don’t even know how to push themselves out of their comfort zone.

Everyone is always advised to see a doctor before starting any new exercise program; especially so if you have health problems that impact your cardiovascular system.

I assume that some aerobic exercise was included as part of your post-surgery PT? Intended to increase in intensity and duration over time?

If your stents are doing their job and you did/do your PT, you should have higher aerobic capacity now than you did before your surgery, correct?

Even in a reduced capacity condition, regular aerobic exercise that gradually works to push your limits a little at a time under a doctor’s supervision should be able to increase your aerobic functionality dramatically over time.

You don’t post how-tos or give generic advice based on worst-case or minority issues.

Mal doesn’t seem like an arrogant fuck to me, but I have a high tolerance for arrogance as long as it’s attached to someone who can back it up with knowledge or experience.

Most people that say “I can’t run” or whatever are fat asses making excuses who don’t even know how to push themselves out of their comfort zone.

Everyone is always advised to see a doctor before starting any new exercise program; especially so if you have health problems that impact your cardiovascular system.

I assume that some aerobic exercise was included as part of your post-surgery PT? Intended to increase in intensity and duration over time?

If your stents are doing their job and you did/do your PT, you should have higher aerobic capacity now than you did before your surgery, correct?

Even in a reduced capacity condition, regular aerobic exercise that gradually works to push your limits a little at a time under a doctor’s supervision should be able to increase your aerobic functionality dramatically over time.

I did and obviously there are other issues going on here. The reason for stents are to open your arteries cause when your arteries are closed what happens? So after they were put in my problems continued I have run several tests mostly stress tests to see if there is another issue. Running around with the kids or even sex I'm out of breath in a matter of a minute. Im going in next week for them to monitor my sleep cause my wife tells me I stop breathing while sleeping. If someone here has medical history like mine I would love to here it. I'm pretty much the same as in my avatar so being fat is not the issue lol

custom, I was not trying to be dick to you. Obviously, had I known your health history, I would not have posted what I posted. Your post was just that you suck at cardio. I was responding to your post only as you wrote it - it was meant to be encouraging in the context of what you wrote.

But seriously, are you using steroids with your cardiac health like this? This time I am asking not to be a dick, but out of genuine concern for you.

custom, I was not trying to be dick to you. Obviously, had I known your health history, I would not have posted what I posted. Your post was just that you suck at cardio. I was responding to your post only as you wrote it - it was meant to be encouraging in the context of what you wrote.

But seriously, are you using steroids with your cardiac health like this? This time I am asking not to be a dick, but out of genuine concern for you.
Thanks bro. I've been off for about 6 months now. I've lost am extreme amount of weight well extreme for me maybe just in my head. I wont cycle until this is resolved and even then a small dose of test just to get me going. I did bloods about 3 weeks ago my test level was 169 lol. I have an exam tomorrow so hopefully they will tell me whats up. It all started after I recovered from having Dengue Fever. Thanks for asking.

Will the doc allow low dose (75-100mg) testosterone? 169 <------ That's not good for the heart, either.

Will the doc allow low dose (75-100mg) testosterone? 169 <------ That's not good for the heart, either.
Nothing at all he seemed a bit nervous last week when we talked. We will see tomorrow

Bring along some reading about low testosterone and cardiac outcomes.

[FONT=&quot] There are no large long-term, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trials to provide definitive conclusions about TRT and CV risk. However, there currently is no credible evidence that T therapy increases CV risk and substantial evidence that it does not. In fact, existing data suggests that T therapy may offer CV benefits to men.
. . .

In men, T levels begin to decrease after age 40, and this decrease has been associated with an increase in all-cause mortality and cardiovascular risk.2,3 However, whether low T causes negative cardiovascular events or is simply associated with them has yet to be determined.4 This review highlights the evidence underlying the major interrelationships between androgens and the cardiovascular system.

Many studies have indicated that low serum T concentrations are associated with increased CV risk and mortality and that TRT may have clinically relevant CV benefits.6
Two recent observational studies reported increased CV risks in men who received testosterone prescriptions.17,18 Although they gained a significant amount of media attention, neither study provided credible evidence of increased CV risk. In one study, Vigen et al. made an official correction for misreporting their primary results, which actually showed a lower percentage of adverse CV events in the T-treated group compared to untreated men.19 In the other study, Finkle et al. had no control group, so it is unknown whether CV events differed between treated and untreated men with TD.19 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviewed the CV safety of T products shortly after publication of these articles. In its assessment of CV risks and T therapy, the FDA identified a total of only 4 studies suggesting an increased risk, yet none provided solid evidence to support this. By comparison, more than 100 studies have reported reduced CV risk with higher endogenous T concentration, improvement of known CV risk factors with T therapy, and reduced mortality in T-deficient men who underwent TRT versus untreated men.19 Two recent studies in men who received TRT found reduced CV events in those whose follow-up T level normalized compared to men whose T concentration remained low.20,21 Another large observational study noted that T therapy was associated with reduced risk of myocardial infarction in men in the highest risk category.22 A recently published meta-analysis of 75 placebo-controlled studies, the largest to date, found no evidence of increased CV risk with T therapy and clear evidence of improved metabolic profiles.23 An international expert consensus regarding testosterone deficiency and treatment, published in the July 2016 Mayo Clinic Proceedings, concluded: “There is no credible evidence at this time that T therapy increases CV risk and substantial evidence that it does not. Indeed, there is a strong signal that T therapy may offer CV benefits to men.” 19

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5512682/

[/FONT]

When my test level was 180s I felt like dog shit. Also started getting gyno, that's what made me go to the endo the first time.
Man I feel shitty in the way I just don't want to do anything and depressed. First was the Angioplasty then the Dengue and after that had my wrist operated on. Can it get any worse. Thank God my pecker still works! Never was gyno prone even when I ran higher cycles than normal for me.

Back