PDA

View Full Version : Juicepal order issue and review. Great source

bababoeyasf
04-24-2019, 07:32 AM
I decided to try juicepal oils and orals after successfully ordering growth from him. The order for my budget was very sizeable. Since ordering Iíve had an issue where he is showing it shipped and I didnít get it. Itís a postal service where my mail comes and they are saying it never came. However it clearly did come as juicepal has showed not only did he ship it to the right location but he even has the tracking showing it was delievered to their receptionist. I am hoping it all gets resolved as Iím going in there later today to show the delivery receipt. Ultimately they probably lost it at the postal place and Iím fucked but I wanted to say I did get one successful order from juicepal and he is doing everything he can to help me here. People show their real colors when a problem arises and I wanted to say as a long time members heís a helpful and professional as any spice I have dealt with. Some others people I have dealt with would have told me to fuck off but heís really trying to help me find this.
just wanted to share a personal experience with a new source that doesnít have a ton of feedback yet. Again I want to stress this is in no way juicepals fault I suppose Jesť things just happen sometimes when using the mail

bababoeyasf
04-24-2019, 10:46 AM
All cleared up! Thank you!

Jswole220
04-24-2019, 11:06 AM
All cleared up! Thank you!glad it worked out for you bro I figured it would. Iíve been doing a lot of homework on juicepal and I havenít came across a negative review yet not even a bull shit one like ďthe test is bunk, I didnít even gain 20lbs in a week or any pimples on my backĒ lol they definitely seem like a legit source with good gear

bababoeyasf
04-24-2019, 01:46 PM
Jswole- it wasn't even like that. The pack clearly got delivered to the wrong mailbox and he helped me hunt it down lol Solid dude he is! i think you will really like the source

MejoR
04-25-2019, 06:50 PM
glad it worked out for you bro I figured it would. Iíve been doing a lot of homework on juicepal and I havenít came across a negative review yet not even a bull shit one like ďthe test is bunk, I didnít even gain 20lbs in a week or any pimples on my backĒ lol they definitely seem like a legit source with good gear

It doesnít get much better than him..