PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown on Mast E

Lifter247
04-23-2019, 09:33 AM
Ordered a 5 pack of mast E. Showed up fast, injects smooth asfuck, works like Mast E should. Thanks again JP. You've done it again. I'll be ordering from you untell your out lol

Montego1
04-23-2019, 10:05 AM
Ordered a 5 pack of mast E. Showed up fast, injects smooth asfuck, works like Mast E should. Thanks again JP. You've done it again. I'll be ordering from you untell your out lolHow Long have you been using the mast?

REHH
04-23-2019, 11:03 AM
How Long have you been using the mast?

Hmmm....:thinking:

RBRB
04-23-2019, 03:53 PM
"Works like mast e should," eh.

Lifter247
04-24-2019, 06:55 PM
I have been running it for 2 years. JP has been consistent with the quality. I normally run at least 200 mg of mast along with my trt of 250 test per week to help with estrogen and water. Sometime I raise it to 400mg but haven't needed to push it that. I have a noticeable increase in strength, more vascularity, and of course the unmistakable libido/sex drive increase. It also noticeably helps reduce estrogen conversion if u keep your to a 1:1 test/mast combo. Anyways mast test combo is my favorite stuff to run and it's really hard to find a good Mast E source. Enjoy because u have found it. I have heard from others that his Tren is fire aswel but I have not personally used.

Montego1
04-25-2019, 12:45 AM
I have been running it for 2 years. JP has been consistent with the quality. I normally run at least 200 mg of mast along with my trt of 250 test per week to help with estrogen and water. Sometime I raise it to 400mg but haven't needed to push it that. I have a noticeable increase in strength, more vascularity, and of course the unmistakable libido/sex drive increase. It also noticeably helps reduce estrogen conversion if u keep your to a 1:1 test/mast combo. Anyways mast test combo is my favorite stuff to run and it's really hard to find a good Mast E source. Enjoy because u have found it. I have heard from others that his Tren is fire aswel but I have not personally used.Ahhhh ok.

Your post made it sound like you just received some to start running .

lifter6973
04-25-2019, 03:59 AM
Damn it- there goes my plans- I was going to order some but if it doesnt transform me instantly (which is the way I also read the original post) then Im out.

Ahhhh ok.

Your post made it sound like you just received some to start running .

Lifter247
04-26-2019, 09:28 AM
I have been running for 2 years and was purchasing off another forum site JP was on. I just ordered more last week and got it and thought I would share.

lifter6973
04-26-2019, 09:41 AM
got it- was just poking fun- not going to harass another 'lifter' handle, especially one with that nice booty pic