• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No!! MLG HIT MY GYM LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The buzz around my gym this past week is some "new" gear called mlg all the gym rats an cops are talking about it.... :( The secerts out lol! :jerkit::thinking: Great now more assholes lol...

I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful, but what the Fuck are you talking about? I thought this was a forum about GNC supplements!

No lol I don't I was saying cops at my gym use MLG product an a few other sources for GH produtcs

What secret is out an why are you talking about it to cops

Were did I post me saying I talk to cops at all dude.? I was merely being sarcastic saying MLG is in my little town at my gym

IML Gear Cream!
Cause you just said cops at your gym use mlg so how the hell would you no what there using if you don't talk to them it don't make a fuck to me I would just like to keep mlg around for a while

dude....think about what you post before you post it...think about where you are im sure you meant no harm but alls you did was stir up shit...happy posting in the future!!!

gym is gossip central... LoL ya didnt mean any harm... Just was trying to get across mlg is everywhere now... Its popular...

I know a few cops that order gear form ugls. They want it just like any of us do. Its a good thing, they are LESS likely to try to bust the ugls. lol

yeah but i would never talk to them about it. Just make sure MLG doesnt come outta your mouth bro.NOT GOODr. its best to keep to yourself and just get jacked.

Im sure you meant no harm but knowone ever does. You dont wanted to be banned either incase they think your a problem.

Some things are better left unsaid on here, there and everywhere... loose lips SINK SHIPS !!!!!!!!1

You talk to cops about gear a lot, OP?
Everyone knows cops are some of the biggest users. Steroid use is incredibly prevalent among all the "uniform" jobs.

I don't think you did anything wrong general talk is good bro. MLG is very where!!!

I usually agree with what you have to say but talking to people in the gym about using gear is not smart. Esp if people are talking and cops around. Just not a smart thing to do IMO. You never know who is listening or who is trying to move up in rank lol.

Edit: ..... and negged :kiss:

I usually agree with what you have to say but talking to people in the gym about using gear is not smart. Esp if people are talking and cops around. Just not a smart thing to do IMO. You never know who is listening or who is trying to move up in rank lol.

Edit: ..... and negged :kiss:

I took it as eh heard this not that he was the actual person talking about it or to cops.

Infracted you silly shit stick.

Never saw a thread blown out of proportion like this... not sticking up for the OP but he clearly didnt say he was talking to cops but overheard them...but certain things should not even be bothered with being brought up on the forums and cops and gear is one of them...

Never saw a thread blown out of proportion like this... not sticking up for the OP but he clearly didnt say he was talking to cops but overheard them...but certain things should not even be bothered with being brought up on the forums and cops and gear is one of them...

Everyone ASSUMES...nocode is the worst assumer on this board...

Hahaha... I assume that I'll be pinning gear with cooking oil soon :coffee:

You trying to end up like that hodgie?

Lmao!!

Split melon Akbar

dphm6h.jpg

Dude, I can't believe you posted that lmfao. This thread has now went to a whole different level.

With all the cop talk here's a funny thing.. Mp5navy...
MP= military police...lol
U silly dick licks...
Everyone all hot w panties in a bundle n no one realizes dude is a cop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back